Those interested, Bryan Broaddus is going to work for Cowboys at dc.com

Bluestang

Reaction score
CowboyMike;4517479 said:
Wow, just shows you how bad it was. DCF really... well let's just say it was definitely addition by subtraction, imo. That thread is pretty much proof of that.

Let's not forget his excessive use of this lovely emoticon...:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:...every time he thought his opinion was superior to anyone that posted something he thought was stupid...

Where in Idaho are you from, bluestang? My girlfriend is from Rexburg/IF. Visited up there with her last year.

I live in Mt Home and not by choice.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
M'Kevon;4517474 said:
You know what I found amazing about that thread? About half the posters in it have been banned . . .
I'd love to have several of them back. Some I am glad they are gone.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
burmafrd;4517555 said:
frankly I never thought much of DCF. Yeah he had some smart things to say but the way he said it and the constant arrogance just really grated.

Juck and a couple others that were banned were sometimes a lot more fun then he ever was

Yeah, this. I don't mind someone flaunting knowledge, but I hate being treated as if I'm a moron for not agreeing.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Hostile;4516130 said:
I don't know, but I suspect it is because DCF got banned.

Would assume you are correct.

Nonetheless will be interesting to see what role he fills for 103.3.

I liked him as well.

DCF provided lots of great work but he went psycho-stalker mode and that made no sense at all. Like BB wish him all the best professionally.