Thought on how to get Zeke's accuser to tell the truth

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Take her back, tell her he loves her and gonna marry her, get in a conversation about the whole ordeal and secretly record her.
He should have done that to begin with but the NFL would have said it's irrelevant and we're not looking at it.

The Natural

Reaction score
1 million dollar payday for all the trouble she's caused? That's just crazy. Zeke, give me a call. I know a few unsavory characters that would be more than willing to coerce her into telling the truth for 1% of that amount.

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
Paying her off is another way of saying he is guilty imo. If he is innocent you fight till you can no longer fight to clear your name.

I agree, which is why I said she would need to show evidence/support of how she lied. Pictures were taken earlier, texts regarding what her bar fight caused, etc... I would only pay her if she could clearly demonstrate she was lying.

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
Because I would accuse Zeke of DV against me the next day so I could get a million bucks also.

There is no reason to do anything further with Thompson, she has no credibility at this point. Zeke and the NFLPA just need to run this through the Court system since the NFL decided this was a hill they wanted to die on.

Although the NFL has messed up many things in this case, I would not expect them to suspend anyone who claims DV without an investigation. If anything, finding out she clearly lied would force them to improve their process.

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
Im sure she would take a million dollars to lie, if she happens to be by some miracle currently telling the truth.

I'm not saying he should pay her to lie, I'm saying pay her to tell the truth with tangible evidence of how she lied.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I’m sure some I’ll be ridiculed for this, but assuming Zeke is innocent, why doesn't he (or Jerry) offer his accuser a good amount of cash (maybe $1 million) to tell the truth and show support/evidence of how she lied. It would make her look bad, but I have a feeling she wouldn’t care what anyone thinks of her. It gives her what she probably wanted all along, unless her real goal was to ruin his NFL career.

It would also make the NFL look horrible for their poor investigative work and they would have no choice (assuming the evidence is solid) to drop the case.

You never want to pay someone that has falsely accused you, but this case is so unique and will force the NFL to handle things like this differently in the future. Zeke could also sue the NFL for defamation of character.

Again, not a perfect situation, but I’m sure she’d take $1 million to tell the truth, even if she looked bad in the public’s eye, especially since many think she’s lying anyways. Two years from now, no one would remember her and she’d still end up with a good payment to just tell the truth.

I recommended doing this before. $1 million is too much I think. Maybe a quarter million.

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
For a $1 million some people will say anything. Her telling "the truth" in exchange won't change anyone's negative opinion. If anything, it'll reinforce it.

Get the affair into a court room and force the NFL to make its case, or admit they don't have one.

I wouldn't want her to just say she's telling the truth (she's already not credible), I'd want her to clearly prove how she lied with evidence to back it up. If she has none, then no payment.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
I wouldn't take a chance on smth like this. What if she goes to the NFL with that? "Hey they try to pay me off." Or even worse to the public. I would try and negotiate with the NFL. Maybe they would give me more then Jerry. Lol

Kaiser

Reaction score
For 1m I will drive to Columbus and turn myself in....... I'll say "I whooped that trick" wearing an Ewok mask so that is why she thought it was EE

star-wars-episode-vi-return-of-the-jedi-limited-edition-20060905060817071-000.jpg

You need to edit that post, you linked a picture of Beasley by mistake.

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
Or push to have her testify in court under oath and watch her melt under Kessler's cross examination.

The problem is that they already said she isn't credible, so it doesn't matter if she's proven a liar in court. Only thing in question is the process that the NFL used. She could however show how she lied with the evidence she showed and make the NFL look horrible.

windjc

Reaction score
Paying her to retract her comments just seems like she is lying for money. It doesn't clear his name.

However, some back channel discussions with her about the hell she is going to face having to testify (assuming she IS lying) and the public humiliation and possible civil litigation if Elliot is exonerated - this might influence her to tell the truth.

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
Exactly. Greg Hardy gave his accuser a small amount like 25K to forgo any civil suit against him, which is something most lawyers would recommend. Spend 25K to make sure you don't have to spend 500K defending a bogus suit.

And the NFL used it against him.

Again, I'm not saying to pay her off to go away. I'm saying to only offer her the cash if she clearly shows and supports how she lied. Not just a change in her story, but tangible evidence of her lie.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Again, I'm not saying to pay her off to go away. I'm saying to only offer her the cash if she clearly shows and supports how she lied. Not just a change in her story, but tangible evidence of her lie.

I think when the spotlight is shined on her it will be really clear that she lied and has lied about a ton of other things. If the NFL makes this a huge issue, IMO all of that comes out anyway.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I’m sure some I’ll be ridiculed for this, but assuming Zeke is innocent, why doesn't he (or Jerry) offer his accuser a good amount of cash (maybe $1 million) to tell the truth and show support/evidence of how she lied. It would make her look bad, but I have a feeling she wouldn’t care what anyone thinks of her. It gives her what she probably wanted all along, unless her real goal was to ruin his NFL career.

It would also make the NFL look horrible for their poor investigative work and they would have no choice (assuming the evidence is solid) to drop the case.

You never want to pay someone that has falsely accused you, but this case is so unique and will force the NFL to handle things like this differently in the future. Zeke could also sue the NFL for defamation of character.

Again, not a perfect situation, but I’m sure she’d take $1 million to tell the truth, even if she looked bad in the public’s eye, especially since many think she’s lying anyways. Two years from now, no one would remember her and she’d still end up with a good payment to just tell the truth.

I think there is a good chance she'd settle for a boob job, might even throw in a free grope of the finished product for ol' jeri

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
That would be considered a pay off. She would say she's from Mars and steals from the homeless for a Mil...

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

The rack used to work in medieval times,,,

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because I would accuse Zeke of DV against me the next day so I could get a million bucks also.

There is no reason to do anything further with Thompson, she has no credibility at this point. Zeke and the NFLPA just need to run this through the Court system since the NFL decided this was a hill they wanted to die on.
ZEKE HIT YOU? WHAT THE F!!