Thought on how to get Zeke's accuser to tell the truth

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
I’m sure some I’ll be ridiculed for this, but assuming Zeke is innocent, why doesn't he (or Jerry) offer his accuser a good amount of cash (maybe $1 million) to tell the truth and show support/evidence of how she lied. It would make her look bad, but I have a feeling she wouldn’t care what anyone thinks of her. It gives her what she probably wanted all along, unless her real goal was to ruin his NFL career.

It would also make the NFL look horrible for their poor investigative work and they would have no choice (assuming the evidence is solid) to drop the case.

You never want to pay someone that has falsely accused you, but this case is so unique and will force the NFL to handle things like this differently in the future. Zeke could also sue the NFL for defamation of character.

Again, not a perfect situation, but I’m sure she’d take $1 million to tell the truth, even if she looked bad in the public’s eye, especially since many think she’s lying anyways. Two years from now, no one would remember her and she’d still end up with a good payment to just tell the truth.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I’m sure some I’ll be ridiculed for this, but assuming Zeke is innocent, why doesn't he (or Jerry) offer his accuser a good amount of cash (maybe $1 million) to tell the truth and show support/evidence of how she lied.

Because I would accuse Zeke of DV against me the next day so I could get a million bucks also.

There is no reason to do anything further with Thompson, she has no credibility at this point. Zeke and the NFLPA just need to run this through the Court system since the NFL decided this was a hill they wanted to die on.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Im sure she would take a million dollars to lie, if she happens to be by some miracle currently telling the truth.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I’m sure some I’ll be ridiculed for this, but assuming Zeke is innocent, why doesn't he (or Jerry) offer his accuser a good amount of cash (maybe $1 million) to tell the truth and show support/evidence of how she lied. It would make her look bad, but I have a feeling she wouldn’t care what anyone thinks of her. It gives her what she probably wanted all along, unless her real goal was to ruin his NFL career.

It would also make the NFL look horrible for their poor investigative work and they would have no choice (assuming the evidence is solid) to drop the case.

You never want to pay someone that has falsely accused you, but this case is so unique and will force the NFL to handle things like this differently in the future. Zeke could also sue the NFL for defamation of character.

Again, not a perfect situation, but I’m sure she’d take $1 million to tell the truth, even if she looked bad in the public’s eye, especially since many think she’s lying anyways. Two years from now, no one would remember her and she’d still end up with a good payment to just tell the truth.

For a $1 million some people will say anything. Her telling "the truth" in exchange won't change anyone's negative opinion. If anything, it'll reinforce it.

Get the affair into a court room and force the NFL to make its case, or admit they don't have one.

lkelly

Reaction score
The extortion line would be longer than the one to get Packers season tickets. Most of the people near the front would be wearing Giants and Eagles gear.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Paying her off is another way of saying he is guilty imo. If he is innocent you fight till you can no longer fight to clear your name.

Exactly. Greg Hardy gave his accuser a small amount like 25K to forgo any civil suit against him, which is something most lawyers would recommend. Spend 25K to make sure you don't have to spend 500K defending a bogus suit.

And the NFL used it against him.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I think people are scared we're going to lose out on the playoffs if Zeke is suspended, I'm one to happen to believe we'll be fine. I'm pretty sure Zeke didn't do it, I think he should fight till death, but this is the NFL we're talking about. They do what they want.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The extortion line would be longer than the one to get Packers season tickets. Most of the people near the front would be wearing Giants and Eagles gear.

Yes, but I called first in line!!!

Verdict

Reaction score
He should file some sort of civil suit against her and start deposing her immediately. Its an easy way to force her testimony. Additionally at this point, I would expect that she could be deposed as a witness in the current case for an injunction. I'm a bit surprised that hasn't happened already.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or push to have her testify in court under oath and watch her melt under Kessler's cross examination.

Yes, this was my first thought when reading the OP. Put her on the stand. I bet she will disappear and not show up in court.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He should file some sort of civil suit against her and start deposing her immediately. Its an easy way to force her testimony. Additionally at this point, I would expect that she could be deposed as a witness in the current case for an injunction. I'm a bit surprised that hasn't happened already.
Civil suits work both ways ........ he opens himself up to depositions and even more accusations from TT.... she has nothing to lose......only faceless corporations should ever sue poor people

The only thing to help EE now would be a full-on Oprah apology from TT saying she needs help and only did it out of love......that has about a 1% chance of happening

He has a better shot of Lucky taking the blame for it....... he owes him as an Eskimo Brother

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Civil suits work both ways ........ he opens himself up to depositions and even more accusations from TT.... she has nothing to lose......only faceless corporations should ever sue poor people

The only thing to help EE now would be a full-on Oprah apology from TT saying she needs help and only did it out of love......that has about a 1% chance of happening

He has a better shot of Lucky taking the blame for it....... he owes him as an Eskimo Brother

Oprah or Dr. Phil.

lostar2009

Reaction score
It's over with. Zeke is an abuser and his lady friend was missing blots and screws. Most likely they both got what they deserve.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thought on how to get Zeke's accuser to tell the truth
4c7cc03a41892fa4f8af8cf25b756347.jpg

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Exactly. Greg Hardy gave his accuser a small amount like 25K to forgo any civil suit against him, which is something most lawyers would recommend. Spend 25K to make sure you don't have to spend 500K defending a bogus suit.

And the NFL used it against him.
For 1m I will drive to Columbus and turn myself in....... I'll say "I whooped that trick" wearing an Ewok mask so that is why she thought it was EE

star-wars-episode-vi-return-of-the-jedi-limited-edition-20060905060817071-000.jpg

Dre11

Reaction score
Take her back, tell her he loves her and gonna marry her, get in a conversation about the whole ordeal and secretly record her.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Because I would accuse Zeke of DV against me the next day so I could get a million bucks also.

There is no reason to do anything further with Thompson, she has no credibility at this point. Zeke and the NFLPA just need to run this through the Court system since the NFL decided this was a hill they wanted to die on.
I agree it's not a good idea. The problem with the court cases for Zeke is that they are not determining guilt, so even if Zeke wins, the court is not saying he is not guilty. IF he wins, the court is basically saying the process was unfair. I think he would have to go through some sort of civil system to clear his name.