CFZ Thoughts about the Detroit Lions!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Except recently when he throws game ending interceptions. :lmao:

Notice he didn't compliment Dak on those exceptional throws? He could've and then say what he said and it wouldn't appear that he is because even Dak's biggest haters know those throws were exceptional.

giphy.gif

I know it's hard not to because I like to feed them on occasions. Lol

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First drive 3 and out for us!!
Always. Always our ball first as well lol
We've scored on our opening drive in 4 games this season and the only three-and-out was against the Eagles.

We didn't start with a 3-and-out in the last 5 games of last season. We did in the playoff game. So that's 2 games in the last 12 that started with a 3-and-out.

Carson

Reaction score
We've scored on our opening drive in 4 games this season and the only three-and-out was against the Eagles.

We didn't start with a 3-and-out in the last 5 games of last season. We did in the playoff game. So that's 2 games in the last 12 that started with a 3-and-out.
Well. This guy is a lot of fun. Actually researching and bringing facts to a joke ;)

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol!
My biggest complaint about the 3 and out is the lack of creativity.

It’s always Zeke up the gut for 2. Roll out pass for an incomplete / holding. Incomplete on 3rd and then punt
We haven't had a single opening drive that fits that description in the last 2 years. Not even the run-pass-pass-punt part.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Detroit can run the ball and if we’re not prepared they’ll run all over us. If the Cowboys don’t improve against the run, it’s going to be their undoing when the money games arrive in Dec/Jan.

Carson

Reaction score
We haven't had a single opening drive that fits that description in the last 2 years. Not even the run-pass-pass-punt part.
Sorry. Run, Pass, Run last week. Which is ridiculous since we gained 8 on first down

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Every game the Cowboys have played this season has been tight going into the fourth quarter. Our offense hasn’t allowed us to pull away from anyone. If the Cowboys lose on Sunday it will be because they allowed Detroit to stick around and we couldn’t stop their running game. The formula for beating the Cowboys is to keep the game close and pound them on the ground. The best way to avoid our pass rush is to run the football.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Lol!
My biggest complaint about the 3 and out is the lack of creativity.

It’s always Zeke up the gut for 2. Roll out pass for an incomplete / holding. Incomplete on 3rd and then punt

Lol lol it's crazy how as fans we know the offense!! Same bootleg play where there's no big gain for us, just two guys running towards the sideline it's covered well by the defense

JayFord

Reaction score
If a rooster has a raw end then Detroits gonna get it!!!

no excuses....but detroit can put up points but their defense is worse than 2020 dallas

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Agreed, but it’s tough to trust that overall, much less so if they fall behind early.

Don’t listen to me, rarely do I not worry and figure we’ve got one. Last time was Denver last year.
I think the D will be motivated to have a bounce back game, as long as the offense doesn’t turn over the football we should be ok

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you are not worried about their run game you arent paying arrention.