Thoughts After 4 Games

AyeAtey

Reaction score
This team killed the last 4:31 without Carolina touching it again. Kudos, loved it. That's how good teams should end a game like this.

Still need some practicing and tweaking, but when they jell, omg. A little patience, guys and gals, and it's going to be "funner".

johneric8

Reaction score
The Bad:
Our center looks completely outmatched. I expect him to improve, but he looks pretty rough out there.

You my friend are parroting other delusional forum members opinions about biadazz and they're off the mark from them and off the mark from you. Credibility score = 0

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You Biadasz hate people are laughable. The kid is killing it in the run blocking and holding his own against the best in the league.

They are almost as bad as the Zeke hate people.

windjc

Reaction score
After 4 games, almost a quarter of the season, you start to get an idea of what your team can do.

The Good:
Dak is playing really, really good. He was a slow burn for me. But he's playing like one of the best in the NFL.

Diggs is a baller. He's going to give up some because of his aggressive playing style. But the INTs are heartbreakers for the opposing offense. He's your best defensive player at the moment.

Parsons. Still a rookie. But his winning attitude is infectious. He's a star.

Elliott has rebounded in my opinion. I that he was outstanding in his role in the Tampa Bay game. He still looks like a really good lead back.

Oline looks good. Smith has been healthy. The Connor's both look good to me. Steele is a liability, but not like he could have looked. Zach Martin...securing his HOF jacket. Biadichfdfh...see below

OSA looks like a man at DT. I'm starting to think he might really be a player.

The Bad:
Our center looks completely outmatched. I expect him to improve, but he looks pretty rough out there.

Coaching: specifically the head coach. I'm happy with the play calling overall on both sides of the ball. From the play clock to literally mailing it in after the 3rd quarter, McCarthy has to be better. I would give McCarthy a straight up F if not for the fact that the team doesn't fold if we lose a player or two. It can't be overlooked that we are still a decent team despite having some players unavailable.

Bones and the Leg....haven't been good. I loved the hires, but dang. They've been awful. If Greg is Bones' guy, he should rethink their relationship. I'm hoping Greg just wasn't 100% healthy and he will improve. If he wasn't 100% healthy, shame on Bones.

Overall:
I thought we'd be 2-2 at this point. We've played some good teams and are sitting at 3-1. I think we have a ton of room for improvement. If McCarthy can keep the team from "eating the cheese" and keep them hungry (and fix his own brain cramps), we have a load of potential.

Dallas doesn't have "a lot of room for improvement." They can improve some, but they are playing at a very high level at the moment for their talent.

This team could slightly improve and win the Superbowl based on their play the first 4 games. Winning the Superbowl takes a lot of confluences, so its more than just at what level a team plays.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So when he comes up for a contract, you going to hate on him like you do Elliott?

Zeke played great today. Nothing to hate about that. Nice to see he is finally doing his job properly.

I doubt Biadasz will hold out and get drunk in Cabo then come in fat and out of shape like Zeke did. But you never know.

Scotman

Reaction score
You my friend are parroting other delusional forum members opinions about biadazz and they're off the mark from them and off the mark from you. Credibility score = 0
What an ugly, juvenile comment. You've obviously not read hardly any of my remarks concerning him. I haven't parroted anyone. Before you make such uninformed, divisive comments, take a bit of time and read what I've written.

You say something ignorant, without context, and judge me not credible? Educate yourself. And then learn some tact.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
My thoughts are that my friends and even Cowboys fan wife are super annoyed at me jumping around the house in my Prescott Jersey screaming "LETS GO! LETS GO!"

johneric8

Reaction score
What an ugly, juvenile comment. You've obviously not read hardly any of my remarks concerning him. I haven't parroted anyone. Before you make such uninformed, divisive comments, take a bit of time and read what I've written.

You say something ignorant, without context, and judge me not credible? Educate yourself. And then learn some tact.
You're kidding right? You're the one that said our center looks completely outmatched! That is a ludicrous take... Did you see all the holes that he made in the center of that d line?

JayFord

Reaction score
The offense is borderline unstoppable pick your poison early/mid 2000s Colts kinda offense

defense doesnt disgust me like seriously i dont roll my eyes or throw a fit when they step on the field

reddyuta

Reaction score
Biadasz is very good run blocking but in pass protection he’s been horrible. The past few games he’s been steamrolled by top DT’s, this one was a little bit different with the changing front but not much better (in terms of protection).

definitely a concern,quick pressure up the middle is injurious to your QB health.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
We rush for more than 200 yards against the No. 1 rushing defense with both backs averaging around 7 per carry and the center is outmatched? I'm sure he wasn't perfect, but seems to me that his play contributed to that running total.
Carolina’s #1 run defense ranking was a mirage. Tampa Bay is by far the best defense vs the run.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Carolina’s #1 run defense ranking was a mirage. Tampa Bay is by far the best defense vs the run.

Right, and the Bucs were committed to it. We had to pass against them because of what they were showing. Almost beat them that way too.

Scotman

Reaction score
You're kidding right? You're the one that said our center looks completely outmatched! That is a ludicrous take... Did you see all the holes that he made in the center of that d line?
Take 5 minutes and read the rest of the thread before typing.

I don't have an emotional investment in being "right" about our center. Others, who also disagreed but didn't act like they were 7th graders, pointed out why they thought I was wrong. Long before your post, they've convinced me that he looks much better than I thought. I said as much.

You attack an opposing opinion instead of having a discussion. Just ridiculous

Scotman

Reaction score
how many plays does he look bad. I ask this because all good players have some bad plays. Including All Pro
I am really encouraged by the other opinions this week. I said so in an earlier post. I think I was leaning to heavily on what I thought he looked like last week. Which, is good. I don't mind being wrong at all.