Thoughts on Brady Quinn

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
As a Golden Domer, I wouldn't expect Quinn to declare this year. I fully expect it to take 4-5 games before the new offense clicks, leaving too little time for him to put up enough numbers.

I tend to agree. He would have to get an early grasp of the offense to make move like that.

Tell me, what do you think of Quinn? I personally never felt as if the WCO worked very well for him and perhaps it's because of the talent level. Having said that, I believe he has talent. A matter of getting in the right situation perhaps.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I think Quinn is on his last legs as a prospect, but it he started in this offense he's be a star already. He'll be great in a Coryell inspired offense like they are running now and so do almost half of the NFL teams. It suits his strengths and masks his weaknesses.

If ND finds a run defense, I expect 10 wins.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
He was with another QB but I cannot remember his name but he went to Michigan.

I just hope the Cowboys can find a young stud QB for the future who we can all be excited about each Sunday. If he fits that criteria, then I really don't care who his name is at this point. I have pulled for Chad, Quincy, Leaf, Vinny, Henson, and Romo since Troy retired.....and I must of left someone out......but, unfortunately noone has made me forget Staubach and Aikman.......who will it be? I am pulling for Drew to be in the elite two........sorry Dandy Don fans.....he does not quite make it in my book.....no Super Bowl rings.....#1 criteria.

Super Bowl is a team accomplishment not a QB accomplisment I can't figure out why some do not get this!