Thoughts On T.O Cryin

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
InsideTheHuddle;1904071 said:
I think people are missing something here.

I feel that he probably feels he could have done more on the field and is upset with the outcome but I think more over it is the flack that Romo has caught for going to Mexico.

If in fact T.O. did foot the bill for Romo, Witten, Carpenter and others to go to Cabo he may not only feel the pain of the loss but the pain of his quarterback being crucified in the media for something that T.O. did to make amends to his QB and his girlfriend for comments the media took out of context in the first place.

He is trying to be a good team mate and player and no matter how hard he tries the pre-concieved notions of him will never change in many peoples eyes. It is one thing to have the media come down on you for things you do to yourself but to have the media come down on a friend and a team mate for something you did for him as a gesture of kindness has to hurt even more

Good points.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
I have a new found respect for TO after seeing that interview video...I could care less about getting crap for him being a crybaby.

zack

Reaction score
djtavo;1902332 said:
I think T.O deserves and should retire a cowboy, this guy was crying in front of the media for the team and defending the team.

Propz to T.O for the superb season...

Video Link

He earned my respect with that Press Conference. I didn't ever want to buy a TO jersey, but after yesterday, I will be going out to pick one up. This guy is now officially a Cowboy.

Reaction score
Its a mix of all things, them throwing the quarterback under the bus, a heartbreaking playoff loss that you faught you but off for to get to, faught it off even more to be in the game itself.

The man is a competitor, and the reason hes played this game for his entire life was to win the championship. The man is 34 years old and although appears to be in great shape, he knows his window of opprotunity at a championship is getting smaller every year.

Hopefully the others on the team will see his intensity and passion for the game and want to match that next year in order to get themselves and more importantly TO to the stage which he DESERVES.