CFZ Thoughts/Opinions about Seattle-much tougher game then many realize

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Been sick for several weeks with pneumonia, wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Got it in back in 2011. Was a brutal few weeks. Hopefully you're on the downhill slide of it (sounds like it) and that you're feeling better!!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
This team doesn't play offense like we have in the past. We do not run on first down 70% of the time to a tune of 2nd and 8. While that certainly would favor Seattle style that is not what we have been doing for the past 6 weeks. Mafe is talented but our pass protection has been outstanding.

We are not a run first team and I have watched better corners try to jam Lamb and fail. Maybe they can jam up Cooks but their coverage up the gut is suspect with Wagner and Adams shells of their former glory.

On offense, from the center to the RT we have a mismatch. I am delighted at the thought of 43 year old Peters blocking our pass rush.

I say we crush them.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m not too worried since it’s in Dallas. Seattle is just an above average team at best yet just good enough for Dallas not to overlook them as a trap game. It might be close for the 1st half but the Cowboys will pull away with a convincing win.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Finally got my new 110" projection screen installed last weekend. I will be up in my movie room watching this game tonight. Finished installing new porcelain tile floors in the bathroom and entry as well. I am looking forward to drinks and football in my completed room.

ANY game in the NFL can end up being a tough game, but there is a reason the Cowboys are favored by a large point spread. We should whip this team.

My prediction is 37-13.

My prediction isnt worth too much though.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I’m so glad we have these weekly threads warning us not to take ::week’s opponent:: too lightly. Who knows what might happen if I thought ::week’s opponent:: was a pushover?
I still dont even know what that means. Do they take the week off from practice? Study less tape? Have beers the night before? Or is this just the phrase that people use when teams lose? This is th eNFL. If every game was supposed to just go the way of the point spread, we could just declare the Iggles the Super Bowl champ right now and end the season.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Seattle is desperate and have way more talent than any of the teams we have beaten so far.

If Geno wasnt so garbage this year, they probably would beat us tonight

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
My concern is that after facing patsies the last few weeks, it takes them a while to adjust to a real team. An early INT wouldn’t surprise me, for example, with Dak throwing a ball that he’d complete easily against WAS or NYG but can’t against, say, Witherspoon.
My concern is a tipped pass on one of those slants over the middle. The little bit I’ve watched of Seattle, their DL/LBs seem to do a good job getting their hands up to tip passes.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Tariq Woolen
Devin Weatherspoon
Jamal Adams
Leonard Williams
Bobby Wagner
Jarran Reed
Jordyn Brooks
Boye Mafe

Dk metcalf
JSN
Kenneth Walker
Tyler Lockett

They have a lot of good players

Motorola

Reaction score
Their offense is certainly ahead of their young defense. Their best win was probably at the Lions.
[/QUOT
Finally got my new 110" projection screen installed last weekend. I will be up in my movie room watching this game tonight. Finished installing new porcelain tile floors in the bathroom and entry as well. I am looking forward to drinks and football in my completed room.

ANY game in the NFL can end up being a tough game, but there is a reason the Cowboys are favored by a large point spread. We should whip this team.

My prediction is 37-13.

My prediction isnt worth too much though.
Your takes is as good as many others; other that the Commanders game, the Seahawks offense has been bad.
I'm going with 34-16...Seattle settles for a lot of FGs...Jason Myers 25/31..2nd most makes this season (Browns' Dustin Hopkins 28/31).

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Seattle is desperate and have way more talent than any of the teams we have beaten so far.

If Geno wasnt so garbage this year, they probably would beat us tonight
I would argue Washington's skill players are equal or better than Seattle as a group..... at least equal.
Well if you think a decent QB in Seattle would result in us losing tonight, then you must absolutely think we are about to embark on a 4 game losing streak.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I would argue Washington's skill players are equal or better than Seattle as a group..... at least equal.
Well if you think a decent QB in Seattle would result in us losing tonight, then you must absolutely think we are about to embark on a 4 game losing streak.
Washington’s skill players are NOT equal to Seattles. Thats lunacy.

I have us going 2-2 in the next four. Wins against Seattle and Philly. Losses against the Bills and the Dolphins.

Motorola

Reaction score
Tariq Woolen
Devin Weatherspoon
Jamal Adams
Leonard Williams
Bobby Wagner
Jarran Reed
Jordyn Brooks
Boye Mafe

Dk metcalf
JSN
Kenneth Walker
Tyler Lockett

They have a lot of good players
Who, together as a team, have not been playing well this month___
L 3-37 @ Ravens
W 26-29 v. Commanders ...needed FG as time expired at home
L 16-17 @ Rams
L 31-13 v. Forty-niners..down 24-3 at the half at home

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Who, together as a team, have not been playing well this month___
L 3-37 @ Ravens
W 26-29 v. Commanders ...needed FG as time expired at home
L 16-17 @ Rams
L 31-13 v. Forty-niners..down 24-3 at the half at home
Means nothing for this game. In fact i can argue, we are about to see the best they have looked all year.

Those wins against those tomato cans got you gassed smh

Motorola

Reaction score
Means nothing for this game. In fact i can argue, we are about to see the best they have looked all year.

Those wins against those tomato cans got you gassed smh
My comment was about the poor play of the SEAHAWKS versus their last four opponents.
Four touchdowns total (one defensive)... two of those games without one offensive TD.
Seriously doubt "...we are about to see the best they have looked all year." --- your quote.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
You know what the narrative will be if Dallas pummels Seattle…
All things being equal, the Rams have better receivers, a better quarterback, and Aaron Donald. This wouldn’t change even if the Cowboy lost.