CFZ Thoughts/Opinions about Seattle-much tougher game then many realize

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
My comment was about the poor play of the SEAHAWKS versus their last four opponents.
Four touchdowns total (one defensive)... two of those games without one offensive TD.
Seriously doubt "...we are about to see the best they have looked all year." --- your quote.
Are you a new fan of this team?

We are everyone’s Super Bowl. Players want to show out vs the Cowboys because they know the world is watching.

Seattle could be 0-11 right now, they would still try and put up their best performance against us on a National stage

Motorola

Reaction score
Are you a new fan of this team?

We are everyone’s Super Bowl. Players want to show out vs the Cowboys because they know the world is watching.

Seattle could be 0-11 right now, they would still try and put up their best performance against us on a National stage
Seahawks were on the same "stage" last week- AT HOME - and were done in by halftime.
Despite their desperation to remain in the playoff race -- and playing "America's Team" - I believe the outcome will be a comfortable Cowboys victory at home.
You think otherwise. Difference of opinion.

Creeper

Reaction score
I have to agree. The Seahawks are 6-5 so they can't be as bad as the Panthers and Giants. The Cowboys are a better team but the matchup between Dallas and Seattle the last 5 times they have played has not been good.