Three friends at work

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
All close friends....

All fellow Cowboys fans.

Our group text was lit up with "it's a beautiful day" yesterday. It was a unanimously positive reaction to the news. That's four Cowboys fans all in agreement.

4 out of 4.

So why is CZ trippin? Statistically, it baffles me.

rkell87

Reaction score
Most Cowboys fans are ******* stupid so the rest of us that aren't are going through the proper stages of grief.

Seriously I'm going to get banned at some point this year because I'm going to shove Dez's success this year right back down our idiot fans throats as we sink because that's what you deserve.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Most Cowboys fans are ******* stupid so the rest of us that aren't are going through the proper stages of grief.

Seriously I'm going to get banned at some point this year because I'm going to shove Dez's success this year right back down our idiot fans throats as we sink because that's what you deserve.
I see you're still at stage two. May the force be with you bro.

DFWJC

Reaction score
All close friends....

All fellow Cowboys fans.

Our group text was lit up with "it's a beautiful day" yesterday. It was a unanimously positive reaction to the news. That's four Cowboys fans all in agreement.

4 out of 4.

So why is CZ trippin? Statistically, it baffles me.
Those upset tend to be more vocal

Do a poll here (actual poll format) and you may get a better answer

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

As long as you're happy buddy!