Three friends at work

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
All close friends....

All fellow Cowboys fans.

Our group text was lit up with "it's a beautiful day" yesterday. It was a unanimously positive reaction to the news. That's four Cowboys fans all in agreement.

4 out of 4.

So why is CZ trippin? Statistically, it baffles me.

You're trollin'

You don't have friends.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
All close friends....

All fellow Cowboys fans.

Our group text was lit up with "it's a beautiful day" yesterday. It was a unanimously positive reaction to the news. That's four Cowboys fans all in agreement.

4 out of 4.

Everyone where I work thought it sucked and there are a couple a hundred people there

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Everyone where I work thought it sucked and there are a couple a hundred people there
Fair enough. So you work with a couple hundred Cowboys fans? I only appreciate the opinions of Cowboys fans. The rest can eat a .... .

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most Cowboys fans are ******* stupid so the rest of us that aren't are going through the proper stages of grief.

Seriously I'm going to get banned at some point this year because I'm going to shove Dez's success this year right back down our idiot fans throats as we sink because that's what you deserve.
Do you mean the success he had last year here...like 54 yards per game? Look, I don’t dislike Dez at all. He is still a good NFL receiver. But losing him is not the key to either our success or downfall next year, whichever may happen.

You don’t have to remind me how poorly a Jerry Jones front office usually works. But I don’t think this move to let Dez go is a killer to this team. My complaint is if they were gonna do, it should have happened a month ago.

rkell87

Reaction score
Do you mean the success he had last year here...like 54 yards per game? Look, I don’t dislike Dez at all. He is still a good NFL receiver. But losing him is not the key to either our success or downfall next year, whichever may happen.

You don’t have to remind me how poorly a Jerry Jones front office usually works. But I don’t think this move to let Dez go is a killer to this team. My complaint is if they were gonna do, it should have happened a month ago.
Not too swift at connecting dots are we. That's ok I'll help you out. We suck. Our offense sucks. Our coach sucks and getting rid of Bryant doesn't change that but it does compound the problem.

So when Dez is easily earning his 1,000 yards and 10 TDs with a competent team, I'll be letting all of you know that he's doing it while the rest of our receivers are earning those 54 yards a game.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All close friends....

All fellow Cowboys fans.

4 out of 4.

Maybe your friends are just clueless

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not too swift at connecting dots are we. That's ok I'll help you out. We suck. Our offense sucks. Our coach sucks and getting rid of Bryant doesn't change that but it does compound the problem.

So when Dez is easily earning his 1,000 yards and 10 TDs with a competent team, I'll be letting all of you know that he's doing it while the rest of our receivers are earning those 54 yards a game.
I have no doubt you will remind everyone. By the way, I’m impressed with your frequent use of the word suck. Lol.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Most Cowboys fans are ******* stupid so the rest of us that aren't are going through the proper stages of grief.

Seriously I'm going to get banned at some point this year because I'm going to shove Dez's success this year right back down our idiot fans throats as we sink because that's what you deserve.
:laugh:

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
What a good day. Our mediocore franchise cuts the best wr and qb its ever seen in a one year span to prop up the most mediocre qb I’ve ever seen.

Dez Bryant has been holding this franchise back since 1995. We’re free to win now

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
All close friends....

All fellow Cowboys fans.

4 out of 4.

And I thought the now defunct Official Cowboys Fan Forum was trippin? lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What a good day. Our mediocore franchise cuts the best wr and qb its ever seen in a one year span to prop up the most mediocre qb I’ve ever seen.

Dez Bryant has been holding this franchise back since 1995. We’re free to win now
Lol. I hear the raiders are looking for new fans.