Reaction score
In order to win a Championship JJ needs to :
1) Contact Satan
2) Negotiate Soul For Championship Contract
3) Sign contract in own blood

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
penalties are the most absolute sign of bad coaching . No top coach can tolerate such penalties. it is a symptom of a desease in the team which stems from lack of fear and respect for the coaching staff and from weak training on fundemantals.
This is all on MM. And the silence from Jerry on this continues.
:lmao2:these are men not kids....coaches at this level can only do so much. I get what you are saying, but this isn't HS.....I've been told that many times around here. Cut their *** and bring in guys with a sack and some pride.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
penalties are the most absolute sign of bad coaching . No top coach can tolerate such penalties. it is a symptom of a desease in the team which stems from lack of fear and respect for the coaching staff and from weak training on fundemantals.
I just noticed the Pappy is following you! Lol! Tell Captain-Crash hello for me....

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
1. A culture change.
2. Strong defense.
3. Strong running game.

^^^^^ this.......somehow these players have to find the toughness for EVERY game. Stop reading your clippings after a 2/3 game winning streak. But if we're being honest, some of this is coaching........he/they have to know the pulse of the team.

basel90

Reaction score
:lmao2:these are men not kids....coaches at this level can only do so much. I get what you are saying, but this isn't HS.....I've been told that many times around here. Cut their *** and bring in guys with a sack and some pride.
You are right these are not kids. but when the coach is weak and/or a Yes man to the owner, some players don't see him as a threat . the main threat to be cut comes from jerry who likes to keep his players he picked , with some occasional sacrifices to cover up for biggger star mistakes :) or to appease the masses. LOL
There is a reason why top coaches don't have the penalty issues this team has.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I guess they’re adding extra referees during practice just to help out on that situation

kskboys

Reaction score
They're kids.