Twitter: Three week 15 games officially moved to Monday and Tuesday

visionary

Reaction score
Same team is bound to get hit hard in the playoffs or Super Bowl. Imagine having to play a playoff game or Super Bowl without your starting QB.

it the team and it’s players are stupid they deserve it

zero sympathy

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

zero sympathy

You don’t have to be stupid to get hit hard. Look how everything is relaxed this year compared to last year. We have a false sense of security.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I would say the Rams moving to Tuesday night and then playing again in a few days on the road at Minnesota, might make them more vulnerable.
:muttley:

DFWJC

Reaction score

zero sympathy
Not sure what you are saying.

This version of the virus is being transferred equally among everyone, regardless.
The only ones statistically that are getting it less are those that had a previous version already, so have natural protection.

DFWJC

Reaction score
You don’t have to be stupid to get hit hard. Look how everything is relaxed this year compared to last year. We have a false sense of security.
The most "lax" is Florida, yet they have the lowest rates per capita

AbeBeta

Reaction score
You're right. I just can't get over how the NFL did a complete 180 from their previous stance on this issue the moment it actually happened.

Notice all of the games postponed all involve at least one team in the playoff hunt. I wonder if the only game affected by the virus this week was Jaguars-Texans. Would they have bothered rescheduling that one? I doubt it.

Likely would because $

visionary

Reaction score
Not sure what you are saying.

This version of the virus is being transferred equally among everyone, regardless.
The only ones statistically that are getting it less are those that had a previous version already, so have natural protection.

not discussing it here except to say that I stand by my earlier statement