"Throw Up The Checks": The Twitterverse Reacts To The Dez Bryant Contract Signing

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Dez told us it was about long term security and being a Cowboy for life. The guy loves the game and the team more than anybody and it shows....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dez told us it was about long term security and being a Cowboy for life. The guy loves the game and the team more than anybody and it shows....

It was about money I guess you could say that is longterm security he also seem to be willing to sit out the season without regards to the Cowboys. I get it this is a business

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
It was about money I guess you could say that is longterm security he also seem to be willing to sit out the season without regards to the Cowboys. I get it this is a business

If it was all about money he wouldn't have given us a discount...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Discount? He compromised so did Jerry but there was no discount. He was never going to get CJ money nor was Thomas in Denver who was also looking at CJ deal

He gave us a discount or he would have held out, it's that simple...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
He gave us a discount or he would have held out, it's that simple...

lol, what? He got 14 mill he was seeking 16, Dallas was offering 12 it is called middle ground and BS he was not going to sit the entire season. Easy to say it but it never got down to that. As most big deal end up it took both parties to give some but being made the 2nd highest WR in the game is not a discount

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Isn't Dez getting endorsement money from the Jordan brand? Time to see a cool commercial.

Didn't he have a commercial during the Green Bay game for Beats Audio or something? I remember he looked really good in black, but the stupid no catch call made me forget all about the ad. I haven't seen it since.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
lol, what? He got 14 mill he was seeking 16, Dallas was offering 12 it is called middle ground and BS he was not going to sit the entire season. Easy to say it but it never got down to that. As most big deal end up it took both parties to give some but being made the 2nd highest WR in the game is not a discount

#1 WR paid like #2 is a discount...

Fact

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Pffffftttttttttt, I'll just leave it alone.....