Throwback RB

cowboyec

Reaction score
he LOVED the contact.
:starspin:MARION THE BARBARIAN:starspin:
CROM.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES.
SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU.
AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THEIR WOMEN.

Reactions: CWR

Knotamus

Reaction score
Loved MBIII. He was truly fun to watch. He’s drive, passion, and ‘no fear’ attitude when it came to contact set him apart from modern RBs. Unfortunately, that type of game is hard to find and doesn’t last long at the NFL level. Defenses are just way to big and strong for a RB to last more than a few years.

Side note: his receiving skills were under rated.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
MB3 trucked Archuleta! Totally spun that dude's head around!

marion-barber-iii-of-the-dallas-cowboys-runs-with-the-ball-as-adam-picture-id77009702

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Loved watching that dude run. Unfortunately, that style took its toll. Still the best 2 yard run in history.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I think it was more reckless abandon. Every now and then you see a back who runs crazy like that. Lynch, Chris Ivory are similar types. They don't last long.
Yup, he ran like a maniac and it was cool to watch while it lasted. He didn't have all the talent in the world but made the most of what he had.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
One of my favorite MB3 runs was a goal run TD of the right side. I think it was against thenBirds ornthe Giants. He gets hit at the line and then high steps into the endzone.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Saw this a few days ago, couldn't stop watching. Sadly, the last I heard (a few years ago ) he had some mental issues but again, that was a few years ago. Hope he's back on his feet.......

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Saw this a few days ago, couldn't stop watching. Sadly, the last I heard (a few years ago ) he had some mental issues but again, that was a few years ago. Hope he's back on his feet.......

So many hits to the head just in that one short clip. I hope that's not the cause to the mental issued because I celebrated that reckless abandon