Thursday Night Football - Buccaneers vs Falcons

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Got Baker, Evans and London starting so this is a great start for me need Kirk to try not to put him in the hospital though lol

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Underrated pass
Kirk saw the coverage and knew he had to fire it to that spot to have a chance
Great catch

ICP

Reaction score
Sorry Jazzcat, I actually wasn't trying to disguise it if it was me you were referring to. I just didn't know there was a rule for it.

That being said this is a very entertaining game!! I thought I was gonna fall asleep when the Gnats had the ball for almost the entire 3rd quarter last week
:thumbup:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry Jazzcat, I actually wasn't trying to disguise it if it was me you were referring to. I just didn't know there was a rule for it.

That being said this is a very entertaining game!! I thought I was gonna fall asleep when the Gnats had the ball for almost the entire 3rd quarter last week
:thumbup:
It has been a general rule for years. Non Dallas game threads are an escape from the every day threads. There are plenty of threads for fans to vent in or show their dislike for players. If those are allowed in a game threads other than Dallas then they become like any other thread.
Some general statements can be made referring to Dallas. But the venting and other comments are not necessary.
Hope this helps.

:thumbup: All good.