Thursday Night Football: Eagles vs Vikings

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Yes, not sure for how long. If the Eagles run away with early I’ll be changing the channel.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
They've been saying that Eagles OL sucked last weekend. I was thinking they might take a step back so that is encouraging.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Vikings had an absurd record in one score games last year. They actually finished the season with a negative point differential. I expect them to regress this season and would be shocked if they beat the Eagles.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
The Vikings had an absurd record in one score games last year. They actually finished the season with a negative point differential. I expect them to regress this season and would be shocked if they beat the Eagles.
I agree the Vikings are a bad team, the Packers and Lions are the better teams in that division.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Why do you think they will run away with it?
I think Minnesota is not that good and the Eagles might be looking to make a statement tonight. I’d like to see Minnesota win but I don’t think they have much of a chance. This game might be over before halftime.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Minnesota is not that good and the Eagles might be looking to make a statement tonight. I’d like to see Minnesota win but I don’t think they have much of a chance. This game might be over before halftime.
And how many game did the Vikings win last season?
They are not a bad team, at least not based on last season.
They do have issues, and we’re blown out by the Eagles last year.
we will see what happens tonight.

CWR

Reaction score
Will tune in at KO time. Won’t watch any of the eagles love from the pundits.

Anyone that really loved the eagles would tell them to beware of the Cowboys.

Sometimes you have to deliver hard messages to your loved ones.