Thursday Night Football: Eagles vs Vikings

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, hit a nerve…I asked a simple question. You said They were a bad team. I asked how many games they won, as bad teams don’t win around 13 games.

But hey jump all over me….
They actually were a bad team. The worst, weirdest, flukiest 13-win team ever. It would drive the guys at Football Outsiders crazy, because their numbers showed them to be bad, but they kept pulling out ridiculous improbable victories. Until they met legitimate teams and the freaky plays didn't go their way. Then they would lose 40-3 to the Cowboys or get knocked out of the playoffs by a not-very-good Giants team.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Wow, hit a nerve…I asked a simple question. You said They were a bad team. I asked how many games they won, as bad teams don’t win around 13 games.

But hey jump all over me….
Couple days ago you were asking me if I was a fan of a different team, now today you followed with this. I see what you’re doing. What will you ask me next week?

HungryLion

Reaction score
terribly underthrown ball and the defender still can’t make a play.

Brutal. Just awful.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Vikings you have to contain hurts. Can't give him a free run to the outside on 3rd and long.
Containing Hurts either needs a great defensive minded coach or the speedy/disciplined defensive players. Don't know if the Vikings have either for this game.