Thursday Night Football: Eagles vs Vikings

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
right ... whatever .

& if they failed to make TDs , they would be 34-0

so that makes sense. not trying.
Its not about not trying. It just doesn't make senses. You go for 2 you still need a Touchdown to win. You go for the field goal and you need a touchdown to win. You go for 2 and fail you now need a touchdown to tie. You don't see how that doesn't make sense?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
If anyone believes the Eagles are as good as last year I have some swamp land in Florida for you. The 49ers are the only team in our way.
No one believes that. No one. They’re going to beat Tampa Bay. 3-0. Just have to match that. Of Course, beat the Jets first.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
If you have to keep passing it’s because you’re losing. If you can afford to run the ball it’s because you’re winning. Philly has an extra two days to prepare for Tampa Bay. They aren’t even playing well and they’re 2-0. You can bet the house, the car, and the fondue set they’re about to be 3-0 with two road games behind them.
You scared get a dog

Qcard

Reaction score
Minnesota Vikings vs. Philadelphia Eagles | 2023 Week 2 Game Highlights
NFL Channel

Kirk Cousins Guaranteed Prime Time flop energy. Vikings almost had me till they deployed 3 Man Defense Front from 20 to 20... Literally gave the run away. I switched to Depp Vs Amber on Netflixs:lmao2::lmao2:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Kirk Cousins, the most statistically misleading QB in the NFL

Couldn't believe after watching that game the box score for him.... 350ish yards, 4 TD, 0 INT

Last week, he almost had 300 yards going into HALFTIME, and they STILL lost.

If ship doesn't turn around soon, I believe this is the last year for Mr. Cousins in Minnesota.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Eagles defense still looks shaky. They got fortunate they didn't need their defense at all in the NFC playoffs last season. But did in the Super Bowl and it failed them when it mattered most. Couldn't stop KC at all. Points can be had against them just like KC did and like we did last Christmas. Their offense is legit, though. We will see how it works out for them over the long haul.

Cousins reminds me of Romo. Puts up good numbers but his teams always find ways to lose when it matters most. Vikings have a ton of weapons on offense. I wonder how long their front office rides with Cousins.

visionary

Reaction score
Hey @ScipioCowboy buddy, care to check out the stat line on that Eagles-Vikes game last night and tell us how the run game is not important to winning as shown by empirical evidence

Appreciate it

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Obvious false start by Lane Johnson which the Refs didn't call. He is often getting away with false starts. What is it going to take for the NFL to crack down on Lane Johnson giving himself an advantage over the pass rushers he faces?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Hey @ScipioCowboy buddy, care to check out the stat line on that Eagles-Vikes game last night and tell us how the run game is not important to winning as shown by empirical evidence

Appreciate it
You mean the game where the Eagles were +3 in turnovers—the single biggest determinant in wins and losses?

visionary

Reaction score
You mean the game where the Eagles were +3 in turnovers—the single biggest determinant in wins and losses?
Yeah, 3 fumbles by WRs and 1 by QB. You know what they were doing? Passing the ball LOL

The Eagles didn’t have to pass 44 times because they could run effectively