Recommended Thursday Night Football (Packers vs. Bears)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Man, Trubisky is awful. I didn't understand the media loving this team leading up to the season.
That defense is legit and they felt Trubisky should be able to put up 20 points a game to win but if today is any indication? Yikes.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Terrible matchup for the high flying fans. This is a rival and it’s going to be this type of game.

Also first game of the season. Some rust on both sides certainly. I expect more points in the 2nd half though, at least from the Pack.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Definitely an ugly game. Bears look awful. Packers not much better. Got one big pass and that pass into the end zone for the TD was up for grabs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Also first game of the season. Some rust on both sides certainly. I expect more points in the 2nd half though, at least from the Pack.
Yeah. IT is what it is. Football is back. No complaints from me. Neither team wants to start the season 0-1.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I dont think rodgers arm is as strong as it used to be. Probably that hit by barr a couple of years ago did more damage. His timing looks off too. He is missing throws he should hit without looking. They are not there.