Recommended Thursday Night Football (Packers vs. Bears)

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Mitch Trubisky has a completion percentage of 90...........................On passes under 5 yards.......................He's o'fer on anything past that..........

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You think # 10 is bad wait till Dak faces these 2 defenses....we better hope Zeke can run or else expect pretty much what your seeing from #10.....

I haven't said anything about #10 or Dak, but your obsession causes you to see things that aren't there.

There's no point in endlessly complaining about a guy who is going to be a Cowboy for a long time, regardless of whether we like it or not.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't said anything about #10 or Dak, but your obsession causes you to see things that aren't there.

There's no point in endlessly complaining about a guy who is going to be a Cowboy for a long time, regardless of whether we like it or not.

Are you slow? Cause if you bother to read all these post the Name Dak is all over the place!!!

cowboyec

Reaction score
no Gale Sayers on the Bears Mt Rushmore.
Sayers instead of Luckman in my opinion.
but why do i care.
screw'm.
screw'm all.
:starspin:COWBOYS:starspin:

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I simply don't understand the mindset of calling a time-out in the 3rd quarter to avoid a delay of game penalty...................It's 5 yards ; those TO's are precious in a close game and need to be saved for the 4th quarter...........................

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Jimmy Graham beasting tonight. I had him for the past several years in fantasy and he didn't do squat if I remember correctly.

Reactions: CWR