Recommended Thursday Night Football (Packers vs. Bears)

Blake

Reaction score
# 10 needs his own Zeke.....and our offline .....

o-line. I've never seen anyone mispell easy words as frequently as you do.

Honestly, the fact that you are the dopey mascot for the Dak hating crowd does no favors for their credibility. They should feel embarrassed to claim you as one of their own. You're like Christian Laettner in a 92' Dream Team scrimmage. Neither side wants him.

mrmojo

Reaction score
This game is a major argument in favor of 18 games.

Already, one of the 16 games is ruined by the preseason. Got to get those back with more meaningful games.
But only allowing players to play in 16 of them, so you'll still get a preseason feel in the regular season.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I am pretty sure I watched more commercials than football tonight.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Bears loss to the Packers this year may even sting more than last year's when Rodgers won the game on one leg.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But only allowing players to play in 16 of them, so you'll still get a preseason feel in the regular season.
Yeah, but if there are 18 games, you throw away 1 or 2 and you have 16 good games. Now you just have 14.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Unless the Bears defence gets turnovers in the oppositions red zone, I struggle to see how Chicago are going to get many points this season... People who think Trubisky is better than Dak, needs to lay off the LSD.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This is a really bad offensive performance by both teams.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Unless the Bears defence gets turnovers in the oppositions red zone, I struggle to see how Chicago are going to get many points this season... People who think Trubisky is better than Dak, needs to lay off the LSD.
Trubisky was 3rd in total QBR last year. He had some crazy good stats when he was good and that offense scored a ton last year.

I'm not sure what's happening here.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The offense is god awful tonight. Boo birds deserved.

I was referring to the people making declarations about players based off this game.

It's a great example of the risk of not playing your starters in preseason...flat as hell.