Thursday Night Football- Philly vs Texans

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm just hoping Houston can make it interesting, if only for a while. I wonder how many Texans fans no-show to focus on the World Series?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I am not getting all this media love for the Eagles. Calling them the best team in football is a joke IMO. Yea, they are 7-0, but am I wrong or did they have very close games in two of those that they easily could have lost? After falling way behind, our Cowboys closed the gap to 3 points late in the 4th quarter with our back up QB.

I dont get it... it isnt like they are smoking teams like that unbeaten Pats team did.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Cowboys with their QB2 on the road hung with Philly and had a chance to beat them. They will have another couple of cracks at them over the next few months. Texans have no shot tonight.

Reactions: CWR

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bet the NFL (or Amazon at least) and MLB are not thrilled with having single games targeting the same two markets on the same night :D

Houston at Philadelphia (Astros vs Phillies)
Philadelphia at Houston (Eagles vs Texans)

At least for fans in both cities they are not playing both games in the same city.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Texans gonna get blown out tonight but when we play them they’ll look like the 2007 Patriots