Thursday Night Football- Philly vs Texans

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Disagreed on all counts, that bit about our defense was particularly funny. What a load of crap lol. Do you even like one thing about the Cowboys? I swear every time I read one of your posts it's the same tired **** about how bad we are at this and that and how the Eagles are amazing at everything. It's kinda pathetic to be honest.

Anyway, I like our chances against the Eagles any day of the week when healthy, we'll see who's right in December.

Much stronger was probably a bit of an exaggeration on my part, but I do see a slight difference in strengths on our defenses.

Both run defenses are weak and the weakness of both teams. Our run defense is ranked 27th. I don’t know what the Eagles run D is ranked but it’s probably not great either. Their secondary is great though. Ours is good too, but from what I’ve seen of the Eagles, I’d give them the edge on the secondary.

and I’m pathetic because I’m speaking my personal truth of what I’ve seen for the past 27 years? What about this team is so different from what we’ve seen before that makes you so optimistic that we’ll win against the face of adversity even though we fail to do so almost every year under the bright lights? You call it pathetic but I call it truth. There’s nothing wrong with pessimism based in reality.

I have complimented this team plenty of times. Just last week, Dak’s connection on his TD with Ceedee was great. Him running for first downs was great. Micah? Obviously great. This team has a lot of pros. But I’d be ignorant to ignore the cons. I will not be the one disappointed come December/January because I’ve seen what this team does under the bright expectation lights year after year. That’s not “pathetic”. It’s ethos. It’s truth.

Dakota

Reaction score
The one observation I will make is this, with the Eagles being the only undefeated team, they will get the best effort from every team they play. In a way it nullifies the opposing team's record. Regarless, they did just pick up another win. The conference battle in the NFCE is pretty tough and getting tougher. No more NFC least.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You can put your hopes on a team that will be picking in the top 3 in the next draft.

mardwin---- i hope we come out of bye strong and hungry ready to defeat the Slackers oh i mean the Packers in Lambeau

meddleroidz

Reaction score
It’s tough to go undefeated. I actually think the Eagles could lose against Washington, the Giants twice, Chicago, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Dallas and the Saints. All these teams will give the Eagles problems.
eagles have owned most of those teams for decades...except cowboys, chicago lol?

meddleroidz

Reaction score
You think because one is 7-0 and the other 4-4 that it's gonna factor into who wins?
i was talking about where the game was gonna be played, no way SF gets more wins than philly so its gonna be january at philly, philly wins. SF has no offense too, seahawks could bounce them in the WC anyway!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It's killing me but I've tried to tell you all the Eagle's offense is real. Their D has some holes but you but the offense has playmakers at every position. IMO only a few teams have the right personnel and/or scheme to stop them......yes, our being one. It's going to take defense with two high-level CBs, a strong LBer, and a front four that can get pressure w/o blitzing.

rags

Reaction score
Got my hopes up when the score was tied at 14.

Oh well.