Thursday Night Football - Rams at Seahawks

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The good thing about good coaching is helping the players win .

Gameplan around the player's strengths .,

motivate them ? sure , not the most important thing though .

Motivation only gets brought up for Garrett because of how poor he is at actual coaching, which he is paid to do. This isn't pee wee football. Motivation is not some huge quality you need at this level.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice pass by Wilson. I’d love for us to make a play like this. Honestly, Dak reminds me a lot of Russell Wilson. I’ve always called him a Russell Wilson Lite. He’s not on his level yet, but he’s mobile and built the same as Wilson. Wilson is a obviously better on deep passes, but Dak is getting there. Both are loved by their teammates and great leaders as well.

Yes same here, Dak is more like Wilson, and Dak's game is taking a similar path.
What helped Wilson to get where he is more quick, he always had the very good defenses to help.

When Wilson and RG3 and Krapneck were all doing their thing in their rookie years. My friends were going on about Krapneck and RG3. I told them that Wilson will have the longer career, and he is more of the true pocket passer, he just needs a few years.

Dak is looking the same, though some will Never admit that. Not even a few of the goofballs posting in here tonight.:laugh:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yes same here, Dak is more like Wilson, and Dak's game is taking a similar path.
What helped Wilson to get where he is more quick, he always had the very good defenses to help.

When Wilson and RG3 and Krapneck were all doing their thing in their rookie years. My friends were going on about Krapneck and RG3. I told them that Wilson will have the longer career, and he is more of the true pocket passer, he just needs a few years.

Dak is looking the same, though some will Never admit that. Not even a few of the goofballs posting in here tonight.:laugh:
Dak is nothing like Wilson

Wilson has pinpoint accuracy, elite pocket-presence, and is a way superior scrambler

J817

Reaction score
Always loved me some Wilson. That was beautiful

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yuck, I thought Buck was already doing the baseball playoffs....hes already annoying and it's not even the Cowboys.

I think he waits now until the World Series, not sure. Maybe the NLCS or the ALCS too.