Thursday Night Football Thread (Chargers at Raiders)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They should have flexed this game. Sure enough 2 weeks ago they could see this was going to be a dud of a game between two non playoffs teams.
But I will watch anyway. Well, may not pay 100% attention.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
They should have flexed this game. Sure enough 2 weeks ago they could see this was going to be a dud of a game between two non playoffs teams.
But I will watch anyway. Well, may not pay 100% attention.
I don't think the Thursday games can be flexed. The people that bought tickets made plans long ago for a Thursday game and would not be pleased if they suddenly had to go on Sunday.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think the Thursday games can be flexed. The people that bought tickets made plans long ago for a Thursday game and would not be pleased if they suddenly had to go on Sunday.
Thanks yes I believe you are right. They mentioned about them being flexed before the season and decided not to, but went ahead with flex of Monday games.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Wow this is gonna be some battle with these QBs...getting Aikman vs Steve Young vibes...

HungryLion

Reaction score
Where are my degenerates at this will undoubtedly be a horrible game.
Such a horrible matchup. I guess the only thing of even mild interest to me is seeing how Kellen’s offense functions with the backup in.

But man this game is meh.