Thursday Night Football Thread (Chargers at Raiders)

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The NFL have to find a way to get the Chargers back to San Diego where they belong.

This franchise is a joke in LA. Literally nobody cares about them. They play 17 road games a year

Definitely, they need to send the Chargers back to SD. LA is the Rams place. San Diego belongs to the Chargers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Winner of this game is a loser, as it hurts their draft position.
Actually both team at 5-8, with all the 7-6 and 6-7 other teams in the AFC keeps playoff hopes alive.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I know this game is in Vegas, but I just wonder how serious LA fans are about NFL football.

In my lifetime I have seen both the Raiders and Rams leave the city. The Rams came back a few years ago.

But the Chargers? From an outside perspective I don't see any real connection between the team and the fans. Not saying there aren't any die-hard Chargers fans out there, I am sure there are many. But how many is questionable.

I would imagine LA is serious about the Rams. I think they've more than earned their right to stay in LA. The Chargers need to be back in SD.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
The majority of the Thursday and Monday night games this year have been abysmal. The NFL needs to fix this or do away with Thursday games altogether. I'm sure the ratings have been bad as well.

But on the other hand, the NFL probably doesn't care as long as these networks keep throwing them ungodly amounts of money to air the games.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The majority of the Thursday and Monday night games this year have been abysmal. The NFL needs to fix this or do away with Thursday games altogether. I'm sure the ratings have been bad as well.

But on the other hand, the NFL probably doesn't care as long as these networks keep throwing them ungodly amounts of money to air the games.
Next years schedule to be written by the crystal ball

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I don’t think they give them bad match ups on purpose. Most of the times it works out that way.
It is a matter of perspective. We are Dallas fans and are used to watching more NFCE games. And the AFCW, or AFCE or whatever seems boring to us.

I seen a post the other day someone said they hate the AFCN games. My self, I like them.