Thursday Night Football Thread (Chargers at Raiders)

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Is it just me, or are the players throwing this game to try to get rid of Staley? Can't blame them lol

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
He must become the HC. And fulfill his destiny of the 8-8 force haha
It wouldn't be a shocker. But Boise St. is also looking for a coach.

Man, that's a rough place to be a fan. Your school is looking at Bryan Harsin, who is possibly one of the worst coaches in SEC history that torpedoed a blue blood, or Kellen Moore...who is...Kellen Moore.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It wouldn't be a shocker. But Boise St. is also looking for a coach.

Man, that's a rough place to be a fan. Your school is looking at Bryan Harsin, who is possibly one of the worst coaches in SEC history that torpedoed a blue blood, or Kellen Moore...who is...Kellen Moore.
Plus, he might want to coach there. It'll be interesting what he does after this season

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is it just me, or are the players throwing this game to try to get rid of Staley? Can't blame them lol
No, just not focusing and don’t care. They know the season is over. So just mailing it in.
Those or some of them probably writing their ticket out of there. And can’t blame them. Bit do you want any of them that just give up.

That still comes back to Staley though. He won’t be fired until after the season is over. If they do. They have a lot of injuries. If I were them, I look to replace the often injured WR’s.

Reaction score
How can Al Micheals NOT think of retiring? Why does he put himself through this when he doesn't have to?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
No, just not focusing and don’t care. They know the season is over. So just mailing it in.
Those or some of them probably writing their ticket out of there. And can’t blame them. Bit do you want any of them that just give up.

That still comes back to Staley though. He won’t be fired until after the season is over. If they do. They have a lot of injuries. If I were them, I look to replace the often injured WR’s.

Perhaps, but they don't have a lot of fans as it is, and a lot of Chargers fans that I know want Staley gone now