Thursday Night Football Thread Saints vs Rams

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Lots of people here were mocking them for "mortgaging their future" to win that Super Bowl. And here they are a contender again in 2 years.

That's what having a real GM does

You will say the Rams are a contender but the Cowboys aren't. Under that logic our GM has built a contender 3 years straight. Dumb.

Flamma

Reaction score
What's Prime Vision? The only options I see are for video quality - good, better, best.
It's one of the options below. You can watch in Spanish, Prime vision, maybe something else. It gives you a totally different view. Not good if you're watching on your phone.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I don't understand how the entire league missed on Puka Nacua. 5th round and about to get 1,500 yards and 100+ receptions as a rookie??

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't understand how the entire league missed on Puka Nacua. 5th round and about to get 1,500 yards and 100+ receptions as a rookie??
He's definitely good. But Matt Stafford helps a lot too. I think Calvin Johnson has the record for most receiving yards, and Cooper Cupp is second. Both from Stafford.

Flamma

Reaction score
lol probably not. I love how they move the goal posts on this stat when it comes to the Cowboys.
No, it is. We just beat another winning team without doing anything. That's why I hate when people bring this up. If we lose to a 5-4 team, we didn't beat a winning team. If we beat a 5-4 team, still can't beat winning teams.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
lol probably not. I love how they move the goal posts on this stat when it comes to the Cowboys.
Haha I know man the whole “hasn’t beat a winning team” thing is pathetic….so did Jets beat a winning team when they beat a 0-0 Bills team lol? Just dumb lol.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
So is it official? Does this count as a winning team the Cowboys beat?
As of today, yes. Could possibly change again, but I'd guess probably not as they're likely to at least beat the Giants (beating SF would be preferred though - if Balt can knock them off on Christmas). Crazy how math and facts work like that.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Nobody has moved the goal posts on this. I don't know why facts are so hard for some to understand.