Thursday Night Football Thread Saints vs Rams

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Two playoff teams facing of in a good Thursday Night Game. I am rooting for the Rams offense to put up alot of points for my fantasy team. :popcorn:

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Who we want win?
Depends Saints are still alive for the NFC South so playing them in a dome would be preferable then going to Tampa Bay and playing outside. The Rams don't really matter to us unless we get the 2/3 seed but they have been hot lately and could upset a higher NFC seed.

Reaction score
Finished up Christmas shopping thus afternoon. So I have some time for the game.

I'm playing against Stafford in the fantasy playoffs. So I'm not against him reinjuring his thumb

Mannix

Reaction score
When I google this game it says its being shown on FOX...??? Is this an Amazon Prime only game?

Reaction score
Rams for me. If they get in they pose a threat to Detroit, SF, Philly et

I feel like the saints are a tough out in new orleans in round 1 for us
If they can't beat the Saints, no matter where the game is played, they shouldn't be in the playoffs to begin with

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I had to pretend to "root" for the Saints for 15 years....I wish nothing but failure on them now

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Two playoff teams facing of in a good Thursday Night Game. I am rooting for the Rams offense to put up alot of points for my fantasy team. :popcorn:
This would be good for me as my opponent in my semifinals game has the Saints defense. :muttley:

Flamma

Reaction score
The Rams endzone design is more consistent with their throwback uniforms.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Rams went all in for that Superbowl 2 years ago. Traded all their picks away. Everyone thought the team would be trash for years because of it.

And now after 1 bad season, they are in a good position to make the playoffs and be a very dangerous team.

I think they were 4-1 since their bye, and that loss was in overtime at Baltimore