Thursday Night Football thread

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
pretty clear where Zona's weakness is...anybody find one on the Pack side of the ball? Never heard of these dudes yet Rogers make em look like Pro Bowlers..crazy

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Bucky Joe just does not have the enthusiasm with the Cardinals moving the ball as he does with GB.
Same with the TD.
He is a neutral observer. He's not supposed to show enthusiasm for one team over another as you do. Not everyone is rooting for AZ. :rolleyes:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
pretty clear where Zona's weakness is...anybody find one on the Pack side of the ball? Never heard of these dudes yet Rogers make em look like Pro Bowlers..crazy

Well, the key is to hit Rodgers as much as possible. Their D shouldn't be a problem.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You know? In the Canadian league, if it touches the d and goes out o bounds, it's the other team's ball.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Fox has the graphic for Dak playing on Sunday night, I hope they are correct.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently, he doesn't think he's allowed to be tackled. What's he should go back to Jeopardy or £200 please?

That is proof he gets favorable calls from the refs. Now if he would have waited to be down first, then did that, he would have got the call. But it was obvious what he was trying to do, and the ref made a good business decision. As to not show bias.
:lmao2:

Obviously joking but I bet the usuals will jump on me and take it serious. :muttley:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
GB controlling the ball as the clock keeps ticking in the 4th qtr. The AZ undefeated ship is sinking. :lmao:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That is proof he gets favorable calls from the refs. Now if he would have waited to be down first, then did that, he would have got the call. But it was obvious what he was trying to do, and the ref made a good business decision. As to not show bias.
:lmao2:

Obviously joking but I bet the usuals will jump on me and take it serious. :muttley:

Now you're just trying to wind up certain posters haha. Well done though!