Thursday Night Football thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Chase Edmonds seems to know when I start or bench him in fantasy.

He just scored, so you can guess where I have him this week. :facepalm:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Running QB will eventually get killed in NFL.

One, that wasn't the QB. Two, football has changed. The days of the pocket passer who can't move are ancient history.

QBs are more protected than ever and that protection will only continue to increase.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You like Murray, but its fact that he is very aloof to his own teammates....many who feel like they don't even know him.
So? Bunch of pansies....shut the hell up and get to work....he doesn't need to be their friend to be great.

ghst187

Reaction score
I think Murray is getting the Randy Moss effect with Hopkins….Moss made even Dante Culpepper a probowler…just chuck it up..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
One, that wasn't the QB. Two, football has changed. The days of the pocket passer who can't move are ancient history.

QBs are more protected than ever and that protection will only continue to increase.
I was talking about his 1st down run. Rodgers is mobile but not a running QB.

Murray’s speed is always what’s made him so dangerous in high school and college. It will eventually cost him in NFL.

Mannix

Reaction score
So? Bunch of pansies....shut the hell up and get to work....he doesn't need to be their friend to be great.
I just remember the way he and his daddy jerked everyone around being "Attention W's" with the baseball or football decision.

Xeven

Reaction score
We can beat either of these teams with robust run game.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
We are so fortunate as Cowboys fans to have a great stadium with a beautiful looking field.

Tonight’s game is a reminder not to take that for granted.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Arizona's defense playing too soft, if the Packers win this game, then we are going to be hearing Rodgers love from the media for the next 10 days.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Jj watt needs to retire already, I can't remember the last he has played a full season

It's too bad, for a time there he was one of the best 3-4 DEs the league has seen -- right there with Bruce Smith in terms of productivity.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Can you imagine if that was Dak throwing those under thrown passes. :lmao:
Smh, you see a pass ubderthrown by ar. The rest of the world sees a tipped ball. Take your hater glasses off and enjoy the game. Everyone knows you hate rodgers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Smh, you see a pass ubderthrown by ar. The rest of the world sees a tipped ball. Take your hater glasses off and enjoy the game. Everyone knows you hate rodgers.

go away troll.
It was a joke. I don’t have hater glasses on.

I guess you must be in love with AR. So what if I don’t like AR, many don’t.