Thursday Night Football!

birdwells1

Reaction score
That’s not on Garrett. They just had the game won if it wasn’t for the offsides….never mind the penalties that took away points.
That kick that he miss is hit over 80% of the time by NFL kickers. The issue is why did Washington have enough time to get in position for that fg? Garrett ran up the gut 2 times and threw a incomplete pass trying to burn to/time but didn't burn enough time because he didn't have enough plays to do it. The giants needed a first down and then the game would've been over. They didn't get it and it was over......... for the giants.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Typical Garrett no balls to go for the jugular where TD finishes them off. D coordinator of the Giants playing soft. Sitting back. Washington is no threat this year they suck. Philly will be our rivals.
That's another thing. Soft defense. Didn't even try to frustrate a backup QB. That was a joke gameplan. The Giants defense is horrendous.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I keep hearing about their front…I just haven’t seen it this season…..

They haven’t shown up much this season but Young and Sweat are going to be a real problem.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Washington D has regressed. They been lit up by Jones and Herbert. I think it's down to the Eagles and Cowboys for the division.

Wouldn’t count Washington out with those two studs upfront.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
A very average Giant’s offense put up 29 on Washington on their own field and it should’ve been quite a bit more if not for stupid mistakes. Their defense is not elite like so many have claimed in here.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Check their schedule. They are going to lose a lot of games.

We may lose a lot of games to. Every team in the division may lose a bunch when it’s all said and done.