Ticket Prices Increased

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Just got my STH invoice and these greedy buttholes raised prices again. I paid 6400 last year for four tickets and this year it’s 7300. Preseason went from 100 to 115 and regular season from 175 to 190. I’ve never sold tickets for profit but it’s becoming pretty clear that’s what this is all about with this franchise so I think it’s time to get with the program.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
6439264d16bc9.image.jpg

fivetwos

Reaction score
Just got my STH invoice and these greedy buttholes raised prices again. I paid 6400 last year for four tickets and this year it’s 7300. Preseason went from 100 to 115 and regular season from 175 to 190. I’ve never sold tickets for profit but it’s becoming pretty clear that’s what this is all about with this franchise so I think it’s time to get with the program.
The extra game thing makes sense.

Would you mind posting the specifics of your PSL situation and what you’d have to do to get out of it? I’d like to hear that from ticket holders on how that all works.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Isn't most of the increase from there being 9 home games this year as opposed to 8 last year?
Dallas is playing 1 more regular season home game and 1 less preseason home game. These new ticket increases of $15 per ticket cost him about $60 per game since he has 4 tickets to every game. $600 of his increase is due to ticket price increases. and the other extra $300 he is paying is due to replacing a home preseason game with a home regular season game. Under the old pricing his tickets would have cost $6,700 this year instead of $7,300.

If Jerry is getting $15 more for every ticket sold at AT&T Stadium and say that 80,000 of those tickets are regular tickets (not standing room only) then he and the NFL are are making about $12 million more this year over last year in ticket revenue. $12 million will buy about 12 Jerry and Stephen free agent specials.