Ticket Prices Increased

tunahelper

Reaction score
I will do me. Ill travel from Ca for 3 or 4 Cowboys games to various locations. Then come Christmas Ill spend a week in Cancun at our timeshare. This summer Ill spend a couple weeks on the east coast and I wont even sneeze at what we spend. But you think a couple Cowboys games is big money apparently.
Big belly roller everybody.

coult44

Reaction score
Stop: going to games, buying merch and clicking their links.
Why, so we can be fans who don’t have a right to say anything at all. Just like most people isn’t it? Paying customers actually have a right to be pissed about every thing that gos on. The rest, the freeloader fans who never spend a dime are always the loudest and most obnoxious fans out ther!!! They get their product for free and then complain about it!

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Why, so we can be fans who don’t have a right to say anything at all. Just like most people isn’t it? Paying customers actually have a right to be pissed about every thing that gos on. The rest, the freeloader fans who never spend a dime are always the loudest and most obnoxious fans out ther!!! They get their product for free and then complain about it!
Oh be pissed off, I am.

I am just simply stating that the only currency or way to show that displeasure is to not give them your money.

Money, is all this team currently cares about and it’s a damn shame from a former top end winning franchise.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yep with corresponding exit from playoff contention…rinse…repeat…
So what is the surething recipe to ensure you reach a super bowl. Im all ears.

Besides drafting Brady or Mahomes, its a crapshoot for all teams.

Motorola

Reaction score
1979 was the last time I went to a game. In the regular season, Dallas played Houston and sat on the 40 yard line , 35 dollars a piece. Nothing like it is today.
The price\cost to attend a Cowboys/NFL game has skyrocketed to outrageous levels - just like every commodity \ item \ product \ service since that time...four and a half decades ago (in the previous century).
Average price for a gallon of gas in the U.S. back in 1979 -
86 cents.

Jipper

Reaction score
The price\cost to attend a Cowboys/NFL game has skyrocketed to outrageous levels - just like every commodity \ item \ product \ service since that time...four and a half decades ago (in the previous century).
Average price for a gallon of gas in the U.S. back in 1979 -
86 cents.
Yes but…gas is up 300+% per gal? Tickets are up at least 500+% especially if you consider the secondary market, which you have to given all the dealers out there that buy up tickets to resell.

Agree everything is more but nfl tickets have gotten extreme…I will take my 2 older kids to the game in charlotte next year and fully expect 400 plus per ticket for average mid level seats

Motorola

Reaction score
Yes but…gas is up 300+% per gal? Tickets are up at least 500+% especially if you consider the secondary market, which you have to given all the dealers out there that buy up tickets to resell.

Agree everything is more but nfl tickets have gotten extreme…I will take my 2 older kids to the game in charlotte next year and fully expect 400 plus per ticket for average mid level seats
I live in Metro Atlanta.
Missed out on going to the 2022 road games v. Jaguars and Titans, along with last season's game at the Panthers -- all three of those stadiums roughly around 250 miles \ 5 hours drive time max.

Definitely attending the Cowboys game in the ATL this upcoming season.

'Jipper' - you might have to rethink your plans on going to Charlotte for the Panthers game.
The NFL has already decided that one of the Carolina's "home" games is in Europe - Munich, Germany.
A team that finished 2-15 last season has to have a marquee opponent facing them to ensure a sold out stadium overseas.
Enter the Cowboys - a team that hasn't played in Europe in a decade (2014 v. Jaguars in London).
The Chiefs or Bengals (and a VERY SLIM chance the Chargers) - are the only other 2024 road opponents the league could probably slot in to go there instead of Dallas.

If I hit the lottery this spring \ summer...I'm definitely going.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I smell a lot of BS in this thread, folks splurging on Cowboy games to impress others...fantasy land. Most here are just ordinary Cowboys fans who earned their hard earned money and have a budget to adhere to. Trying to impress others with fairy tales is not becoming. Sure inflation hits everybody and everything, but these ticket prices and seat packages are really ridiculous. Beyond explanation, just plain greed. And then you add parking and concessions....SMDH....

and oh yeah, Jerry thanks you for your patronage.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Par for the course, the price of everything is increasing, so why wouldn't that also apply to Entertainment? Thank the powers that be.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Certainly not utilizing an idiotic free agency strategy while also overpaying some of your home grown talent to the extent you can not even pay the dumpster bin free agents to fill in your roster.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Perhaps fixing your QB problem, addressing the trenches properly, drafting better while utilizing free agency properly to fill in your roster not with just one year dumpster bin players.

Further, stop overpaying your own home grown talent when they are not worth the investment.

Other teams have found a way, I am all ears as to why you think this team has not been to a Super Bowl in close to 30 freaking years?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yes, please stop prescribing to the bs lies from these clowns.
you dont see the big picture.
The jones cant lose ! no owner can.

The psl's are all sold, all that happens is the psl's are sold to someone else.
As far as tickets, the psl owner pays in advance for those tickets, and they cant not buy them lol.

so no matter what psl owners do, the jones are gonna still get paid for all seats each season.

If people stop going to the games , that would affect the concession sales merch sales etc.
But then psl owners would take a loss if they cant sell their tickets, and dont want to go to games themselves.

People are always going to the games though,some dont even care if cowboys are good or not.
They go for other reasons.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry second riches guy in football.......Keep running it up by buying those dud tickets :facepalm: :laugh: