Tiger leads Tour Championship

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He continues an impressive comeback season even qualifying for the Top 30 in Fed Ex Cup.

Hes tied with the lead going into the weekend.

It’s becoming more and more clear to me that while Tiger may not be at the same level as in his prime he’s still one of the top golfers in the world.

He appears to get stronger as the year goes on. If his putter stays hot building confidence. Watch out.

I have no doubt he’ll break Sam Sneads career record of 82 PGA Tour wins only needing 4. And I certainly wouldn’t count him out for making a run at a few more majors.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
With his previous back injuries, his comeback has been amazing... and it's great for golf...

He'll never match Jack for majors at this point, but I would like to see him win another one... or two...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
He continues an impressive comeback season even qualifying for the Top 30 in Fed Ex Cup.

Hes tied with the lead going into the weekend.

It’s becoming more and more clear to me that while Tiger may not be at the same level as in his prime he’s still one of the top golfers in the world.

He appears to get stronger as the year goes on. If his putter stays hot building confidence. Watch out.

I have no doubt he’ll break Sam Sneads career record of 82 PGA Tour wins only needing 4. And I certainly wouldn’t count him out for making a run at a few more majors.
DHB, do you have an update? Also, is this on NBCSN, and do you know what time his tee time is at?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
DHB, you have an update? Also, is this on NBCSN, and do you know what time is his tee time?
Coverage begins today at 11am on Golf Channel with NBC picking it up at 12:30. All CST

Tiger is in the last group. I’d expect him teeing off soon after NBC broadcast takes over in order to be done before 6 pm.

Although it’s been 5 years since Tiger has led going into final round he’s never given up more than a 2 stroke lead winning 72 of his 79 tournaments.

He has a 3 stroke lead over Rory and Rose. He’ll be paired with Rory in final group.

Even if Tiger wins Tour Championship Rose is in position to lose and still win Fed Ex Cup and 10 million dollar bonus.

If Tiger wins it will be his 80th PGA victory only leaving him 2 behind Sam Snead’s 82.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Tiger winning another Major would be one of the most incredible sports stories I've witnessed.
If Tiger continues playing like this I believe it’s just a matter of time and if he can maintain this level for a few more years I wouldn’t count him out for still giving Jacks record a threat.

If anyone can do it .. it’s Tiger.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Coverage begins today at 11am on Golf Channel with NBC picking it up at 12:30. All CST

Tiger is in the last group. I’d expect him teeing off soon after NBC broadcast takes over in order to be done before 6 pm.

Although it’s been 5 years since Tiger has led going into final round he’s never given up more than a 2 stroke lead winning 72 of his 79 tournaments.

He has a 3 stroke lead over Rory and Rose. He’ll be paired with Rory in final group.

Even if Tiger wins Tour Championship Rose is in position to lose and still win Fed Ex Cup and 10 million dollar bonus.

If Tiger wins it will be his 80th PGA victory only leaving him 2 behind Sam Snead’s 82.
I love him. Thank you, DHB. Gonna have this on, I don't want to miss it. I wish our game today wasn't the game of the week so that I could use my Sunday Ticket on my computer for the Cowboys game. I'll have to figure it out, I can't miss our Boys, but darnit I want to see Tiger. Thanks for the thread(s), man.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I love him. Thank you, DHB. Gonna have this on, I don't want to miss it. I wish our game today wasn't the game of the week so that I could use my Sunday Ticket on my computer for the Cowboys game. I'll have to figure it out, I can't miss our Boys, but darnit I want to see Tiger. Thanks for the thread(s), man.
I’ll have it on one of my side tvs.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ah, thought so! Was trying to imagine a living room with multiple TVs, or you going room to room to watch Tiger/football :)
I have brought out a 2nd tv on occasion in living room but since added man cave a few years ago usually go in there.

I have 3 Direct TV recievers in house with 8 TV’s throughout

rynochop

Reaction score
It'd be amazing if he won the championship and the FedEx, not to mention the payday. He needs Rose to struggle to have a chance I believe I read

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It'd be amazing if he won the championship and the FedEx, not to mention the payday. He needs Rose to struggle to have a chance I believe I read
It’s not very likely Tiger will win Fed Ex. Winning the Tour Championship will cap off quite a comeback season gaining his 80th PGA Tour win.