Tiger leads Tour Championship

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
This is exactly why you shouldn't doubt a 'champion'. Not only did he overcome all odds by winning yesterday, he did the impossible by shutting up the millions of Tiger haters. The only thing that would have made his victory even more special would have been if Rose's 2nd shot on 18, hits the top of the bunker and it rolling back down into it and not forward like it did. Having to 2-putt to win a hundo mil was far easier than having to get up and down from that trap. Kudos to Rose but I'm a Tiger fan, always have been, and having him win the Fedex Cup would have been icing on the cake.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I had doubts but he and @Trouty were on it.

I like my Crow deep fried.
No worries, bro. I've eaten so much damn crow on this site, and in life. No one is ever always right, and making predictions can go either way. It takes a man to go out on a limb, either way, and equally, a man to fess up when they're wrong. Cheers, my brother :)

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No worries, bro. I've eaten so much damn crow on this site, and in life. No one is ever always right, and making predictions can go either way. It takes a man to go out on a limb, either way, and equally, a man to fess up when they're wrong. Cheers, my brother :)
Yeah, don't mind being wrong myself. Have an opinion, just be open minded enough to change your opinion when new information comes in. Some people will stay married to an opinion and double down on stupid in order to prevent from acknowledging their opinion was wrong.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yeah, don't mind being wrong myself. Have an opinion, just be open minded enough to change your opinion when new information comes in. Some people will stay married to an opinion and double down on stupid in order to prevent from acknowledging their opinion was wrong.
Absolutely, Avi. Dead on.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Changing an opinion when presented with new information is a sign of intelligence.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score

I hope it's a bigger limb the next time.

:laugh: