Tiki Barber says NFL’s drug tests are easy to beat

HungryLion

Reaction score
Poster boy was Clay Matthews...………....4 of his first 6 years in the league was double digit sacks, then he fell off a cliff. Hasn't had double digit sacks since 2014. He also looks noticeably smaller and less muscular than he did earlier in his career.

Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out he was juicing and then stopped. This picture was from earlier in his career, he looks no where near like this today.

clay-matthews-elite-daily1-800x400.jpg

I would argue that most of the NFL is probably juicing. Or taking HGH which isn’t even tested for.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
we both obviously have superior taste lol.:star: Mr.Bill Bates is what all Dallas Cowboys player should be like. 53 of him on a team, you could prolly could take over a small country.
:lmao: :lmao2::lmao:
Ya-Know?,,,I can see some of those endearing Footballish type qualities the #40 possessed being emulated by the present day #38 :starspin:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Whats happening is the majority of the players are smoking all year and not getting caught. But the guys who weed impacts medicinally are the ones who get caught in the system.

Whats happens is the medicinal using players doesnt have access to alternatives like weed and gets caught up in the testing process and is forced to use harmful addictive rule abiding drugs or alcohol.

The recreational users who are just joy riding arent affected because weed isnt chemical addictive and they can stop anytime. They dont have ailments so its easy to walk away from.

I dont think RG is a bad guy. I dont think hes chemically addicted but needs to use weed medicinally and the NFL is forcing him towards other harmful legal medicines that doesnt work for him.

These guys are high strung killers. Do you think they need to be popping pills and drinking on top of all the other depression meds or health conditions they may have. Lol.

The rules punish the medicinal user and all the recreational smokers have your opinion that they are stupid....when it fact pounding your body with alcohol and pills and medicine just to play football is way far more stupid than trying to beat the old outdated policies.

Dont take the pills and the alcohol and drugs and find another occupation if the NfL wont allow you to use weed medicinally. That weed may wreck your football career but those opioids and alcohol and peds will wreck your life. And the lives of others. The next thing that should come out of stephen a Smiths mouth is STAY ON THE WEED!!!

Paradox

Reaction score
for the love of Pete, cant anyone simply play clean. what the hell happened to morals, cheat the test ? your cheating character and self esteem more than that dope test... blithering idiots.

Some people actually cheat at golf when they're the only ones playing. People are scumbags. These tests are particularly easy to avoid with performance enhancers, just refer to Jose Canseco's method, which is still applicable as far as I know.

Asking players to play clean is as futile as asking everyone to "just get along". Not gonna happen. It will get much worse if the NFL doesn't change their policies.