Time for a new Forum

bud914

Reaction score
Haven't been around much due to personal reasons but checking the threads these last few days i think we need a Drama Queen forum now....

drama_queen_poster-r471f4650ecf548e4887447e3b23ca046_adau_8byvr_324.jpg

Blackrain

Reaction score
maybe a Non Drama Forum where fans can discuss like normal people would....
I hear that somewhere the old school guys can talk football with out the constant one line gibberish from the over reactors .
No matter what the forum, the same “hate at all costs” people will still be hating. It’s their character. They are so use to giving up that the revel in the loses like flies on ****.

Yea you read through 5 pages of the overly invested , the haters and then the over reactors finally you get to like one of Bob Haze posts and feel like you have read an intelligent viewpoint only to have to wade through 5 more pages of crap before maybe KSK will give some good insight .

Im tired of these sky is falling cry babies

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I hear that somewhere the old school guys can talk football with out the constant one line gibberish from the over reactors .

Yea you read through 5 pages of the overly invested , the haters and then the over reactors finally you get to like one of Bob Haze posts and feel like you have read an intelligent viewpoint only to have to wade through 5 more pages of crap before maybe KSK will give some good insight .

Im tired of these sky is falling cry babies
You and me both.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Be nice if they'd limit Dak posts to one thread.

Yes it would . Then you have the people who disguise Dak posts labeling it something about the offense just to start there own .

I think the worst have to be the hardcore Romo fans that hate Dak because he had to step in and take over when Tony got hurt . For reasons we can debate till hell freezes over Jerry decided play the season out with Dak . Right , wrong it happened . They absolutely cant and will not get over it so any attempt at a logical discussion about Daks current struggles is impossible .
There is so much hate there after 2 yrs they just still cant support our QB or see anything good he ever dose they minimize every bit of progress and inflate every failure to the point it just waters down the whole forum with so much negativity after only 5 games you don't even want to come here .

I mean if you had to summarize this forum it would be Dak Sucks , Season is over and we are only 5 games in and a game out of 1st place . I will admit things don't look nearly as bright as I would like but not much worse than I expected with a whole new group of WRs and 2 new Oline pieces , And Garrett of course .

Could we atleast wait till after Thanksgiving to throw in the towel LOL Sheesh it not even Halloween and guys are already planning a Hershel Walker trade with Zeke to get a new QB because we are not undefeated .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s difficult controlling how threads can be steered away from its original thought.

We can begin discussing the offensive woes and then Daks performance comes up which no one more important to the offense than the QB.

The discussion could then be one more centered around Dak which makes it appear to be another Dak thread.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
True for many of these threads. Some of these discussions can end up being about Garrett or Jerry too since in the end they are responsible.

If anything I’d say instead of corralling these subjects under one umbrella I’d suggest more involvement or intervention by mods to ensure while threads can deter in other directions they aren’t totally derailed. Merging them is also an alternative.

The administrator often gives warnings if a sensitive subject becomes an issue. This forum is well run. I have no concerns. This is sounding much like the whiners whining about the Whiners lol.

Otherwise it comes down to you can’t even discuss sensitive subjects like with Dak.

For those who are more sensitive to those subjects I suggest to stay away because as long as the team, offense and production of offense and QB is a core issue with the lack of success it’s going to be a very critical subject. As it should be.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you have a bad team , or bad organization , etc fans need to toughen up their skin and prepare themselves for the criticism.

As long as the season goes south it’s only going to get worse.

I’ve often taken a Stand Up Comics approach when our team suks or is struggling to ease the pain. It’s always less threatening when we deliver the blow first on our own team.

kskboys

Reaction score
True for many of these threads. Some of these discussions can end up being about Garrett or Jerry too since in the end they are responsible.

If anything I’d say instead of corralling these subjects under one umbrella I’d suggest more involvement or intervention by mods to ensure while threads can deter in other directions they aren’t totally derailed. Merging them is also an alternative.

The administrator often gives warnings if a sensitive subject becomes an issue. This forum is well run. I have no concerns. This is sounding much like the whiners whining about the Whiners lol.

Otherwise it comes down to you can’t even discuss sensitive subjects like with Dak.

For those who are more sensitive to those subjects I suggest to stay away because as long as the team, offense and production of offense and QB is a core issue with the lack of success it’s going to be a very critical subject. As it should be.
It's not the topic of Dak, it's the extreme repetitive nature and the spewing of vitriol that makes the subject of Dak so unpleasant.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
All roads seem to lead to piss and moan when the team is not doing well. Wouldn’t it be great if the Cowboys were a good team built for perennial contention? Bet there would be a more unified theme on here.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And there should be pissin and moanin when we aren’t playing well. Losing football is unpleasant .

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
All roads seem to lead to piss and moan when the team is not doing well. Wouldn’t it be great if the Cowboys were a good team built for perennial contention? Bet there would be a more unified theme on here.
:hammer:

Blackrain

Reaction score
What gets me is when we do win and look to have made a little progress people still are very negative and try to minimize the win