Time for a new Forum

triplets_93

Reaction score
I hear that somewhere the old school guys can talk football with out the constant one line gibberish from the over reactors .

Yea you read through 5 pages of the overly invested , the haters and then the over reactors finally you get to like one of Bob Haze posts and feel like you have read an intelligent viewpoint only to have to wade through 5 more pages of crap before maybe KSK will give some good insight .

Im tired of these sky is falling cry babies
Isn't that what "The Fan Zone" is for... for fans. And the Drama is for everyone else. ??

Blackrain

Reaction score
Isn't that what "The Fan Zone" is for... for fans. And the Drama is for everyone else. ??

We need a Zone for impatient young fools who want to scream Dak Sucks every time he dosent throw over 200yrds or 3 TDs or enough Long passes to the sideline . Or dosent complete enough passes in the 3rd FREAKING QTR OF A BLOW OUT GAME for gods sake .

Verdict

Reaction score
I just love the "if we would only bring Dez back " whiners who think that "if we brought Dez back he would instantly be our best receiver" whiners. Do they not realize that no one wants him and it's week 7 and that clown still doesn't have a job? LOL. Good times!!!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It’s usually the same group of posters. They just love to hate. Must have a terrible life I guess.
Solution: Click Ignore. It's like an eraser. Works great on Nancy's, Know It All's, Forum Cops (posters that constantly keep guard & correct posters if it's been said or posted already) Erupts a conversation your having with someone....
Good riddance. :thumbup:

Last edited:

bud914

Reaction score
Solution: Click Ignore. It's like an eraser. Works great on Nancy's, Know It All's, Forum Cops (posters that constantly keep guard & correct posters if it's been said or posted already) Erupts a conversation your having with someone....
Good riddance. :thumbup:
unfortunately not too many posters left after that....

Humor-300x230.jpg