Time for Pacman to sue the NFL

Big Dakota

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2340516 said:
posters go to the wall to defend Michael Irvin, why not Adam?

Dude, comparing the two is a downright Cowboys sacrilege. :nono:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2339824 said:
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/horsehockey.jpg

Always thought he had an impressive pair of nostrils...for a man his size.

jimmy40

Reaction score
ninja;2339811 said:
His lawyers have to go for the scorched earth plan. Sue the NFL for $100 million. I think he's got a good case. Enough of a case to make Goodell blink.

Pacman has been arrested. But, has he been convicted(this is key)? He was forced to agree to Goodell's terms to be reinstated. Yes, he signed that thing with Goodell. But, just because you sign something doesn't necessarily make it legal and binding. Ever sign a lease saying you are responsible for 1 years rent with no lease breakage clause? It ain't worth the paper it is printed on. Judges will allow only 2 months rent(from what I read and heard). If a judge throws out the contents as nonbinding, Goodell has nothing.

Suing the NFL for $100 million will get the owners attention. Defending the lawsuit will cost, say $5 Million. The owners may force Goodell to back off. Why go to court and spend $5 mil with a chance to lose $100 million or more? And Pacman and his lawyers can air out all the league's dirty laundry about players conduct and unfair punishments. It just ain't worth it.

Goodell may try to delay for 1 or 2 years. But, Pacman might be able to get a stay while the case is pending.

He'll get about 3 dollars less than the USFL did.