Time for the Romo haters to admit they were wrong

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seeing that it annoys you so much I'll keep beating those cap lock keys...FAN! If anyone needs to chill out it's you..:thumbup:
It's September 2015. That's been your thing, like, forever. I've been posting about your nonsense for all this time and the light just dawned for you? Damn. That's dense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's September 2015. That's been your thing, like, forever. I've been posting about your nonsense for all this time and the light just dawned for you? Damn. That's dense.

Another of his favorites is "those with an agenda". Now if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

At least you know the month and year that's a start. :laugh:You know my thing because you and your tag team buddy are absorbed by it following me around daily like a couple of groupies. You both have me jumping around in your heads like a member of the band Twisted Sister. Every post I make and my use of the word FAN gives you both the heebie-jeebies. LOL That's what I call dense. I can assure you most here don't even blink to what I do it takes someone who's hyper sensitive to be tormented by someone's football views and their use of the word FAN. There's only a few cupcakes here whose insides get torn up over me doing my thing.

The mature, intelligent posters scroll and don't waste their time with crap like that they're here to discuss football not stalk and harass others. They're able to engage in an adult manner while maintaining their dignity and composure despite differing views or ones posting style. While I talk to everyone else you're jumping up and down whaling your arms in the air trying to get my attention crying over my use of the word FAN and you're calling me dense? :cool:

You really need to get a hold of yourself and I don't mean that literally. Others roll their eyes to your tears, tantrums and games while you're on the outside looking in on all my discussions and that's where you will stay. Better sit down for this but I don't even notice you most of the time because most who replay to me are interested in talking football not playing Jr High games. I'm going to keep doing my thing FAN so better learn to deal with it. :D

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
At least you know the month and year that's a start. :laugh:You know my thing because you and your tag team buddy are absorbed by it following me around daily like a couple of groupies. You both have me jumping around in your heads like a member of the band Twisted Sister. Every post I make and my use of the word FAN gives you both the heebie-jeebies. LOL That's what I call dense. I can assure you most here don't even blink to what I do it takes someone who's hyper sensitive to be tormented by someone's football views and their use of the word FAN. There's only a few cupcakes here whose insides get torn up over me doing my thing.

The mature, intelligent posters scroll and don't waste their time with crap like that they're here to discuss football not stalk and harass others. They're able to engage in an adult manner while maintaining their dignity and composure despite differing views or ones posting style. While I talk to everyone else you're jumping up and down whaling your arms in the air trying to get my attention crying over my use of the word FAN and you're calling me dense? :cool:

You really need to get a hold of yourself and I don't mean that literally. Others roll their eyes to your tears, tantrums and games while you're on the outside looking in on all my discussions and that's where you will stay. Better sit down for this but I don't even notice you most of the time because most who replay to me are interested in talking football not playing Jr High games. I'm going to keep doing my thing FAN so better learn to deal with it. :D

LOL, you sure do like to flatter yourself.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
LOL, you sure do like to flatter yourself.

It's the attention I get from you and the others that's flattering my posts have an affect on all of you. :D Your comment will receive at least one like from DallasEast that's how well I have you guys figured out. LOL

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's the attention I get from you and the others that's flattering my posts have an affect on all of you. :D Your comment will receive at least one like from DallasEast that's how well I have you guys figured out. LOL

Sounds like your the one who's focused on us.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sounds like your the one who's focused on us.

That's just another ridiculous spin. LOL I've been ignoring you and the others for months you've been coming at me. Decided enough is enough and by the way you're still dodging all the questions I asked because as usual you have no answers.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

All I said, correctly, was you're dense to the caps thing. A simple reply of "Yes I am" would have sufficed.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
All I said, correctly, was you're dense to the caps thing. A simple reply of "Yes I am" would have sufficed.

I'll reply anyway I like. Now get back to exchanging "likes" with Amber he could use a few. LOL

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll reply anyway I like. Now get back to exchanging "likes" with Amber he could use a few. LOL
Interesting. For yourself it's, "I'll reply anyway I like." For others it's replying per your conditions. Sorry. Things may not proceed as you might believe they shall. By the way, you forgot to include the... you know... unnecessary capitalization of a certain word (hint hint).

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Interesting. For yourself it's, "I'll reply anyway I like." For others it's replying per your conditions. Sorry. Things may not proceed as you might believe they shall. By the way, you forgot to include the... you know... unnecessary capitalization of a certain word (hint hint).

You don't come around to talk football you're too preoccupied with me....FAN! Everyone of your replies is focused on me....FAN! Go adopt a pet maybe that will take your mind off me....FAN!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don't come around to talk football you're too preoccupied with me....FAN! Everyone of your replies is focused on me....FAN! Go adopt a pet maybe that will take your mind off me....FAN!
That cap lock key gets a workout. Which do you think will fracture first from all the stabbing at it: the key itself or your finger?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That cap lock key gets a workout. Which do you think will fracture first from all the stabbing at it: the key itself or your finger?

Isn't recess over? Get back to class! You're looking to bring nothing but trouble be thankful you got the replies you did. Frame them all and cherish them because this is the last one...FAN! You're just lucky this board is moderated or I could really get the screws grinding in your head. LOL

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Isn't recess over? Get back to class! You're looking to bring nothing but trouble be thankful you got the replies you did. Frame them all and cherish them because this is the last one...FAN!
Is... is that it? Did you finally remember the site's ignore feature again? You know. It's that helpful forum feature you said a while back that you ran to put other members and me on but reversed recently. KJJ..? Hello?

Okay. I'm the first person ignored. That makes me the defacto president of the all-new KJJ Re-Ignore Member Club.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/CyberStalkersWill%203_zpsxv5u21qg.jpg