Time for the Romo haters to admit they were wrong

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I commented earlier about polls being started here asking to rank the Cowboys QB's and several have ranked Romo ahead of Staubach and Aikman including the OP. :cool: Below is the proof let's see how many have the nerve to show up and agree with him. He claims others have been wrong about Romo but anyone who thinks Romo is better than Staubach and Aikman are the ones who are wrong about him.

I mentioned that polls have been started asking to rank the Cowboys QB's with some ranking Romo ahead of Staubach and Aikman and guess what you were one of them. :cool: And you claim I've been wrong about Romo? LOL

I sure did rank Romo ahead of them both. And guess what? They both have said that Romo is better than they were.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I commented earlier about polls being started here asking to rank the Cowboys QB's and several have ranked Romo ahead of Staubach and Aikman including the OP. :cool: Below is the proof let's see how many have the nerve to show up and agree with him. He claims others have been wrong about Romo but anyone who thinks Romo is better than Staubach and Aikman are the ones who are wrong about him.

Romo is the best.

RunDMC

Reaction score
Aikman and Staubach are HOF'ers, let's not get crazy.

While I agree Romo isn't on their level if he wins a Super Bowl with some of the numbers and accolades he has I don't see how he doesn't get in especially if he's able to win MVP this season which he likely would if the Cowboys have one of the better records with Dez missing so much time.

Wayne02

Reaction score
While I agree Romo isn't on their level if he wins a Super Bowl with some of the numbers and accolades he has I don't see how he doesn't get in especially if he's able to win MVP this season which he likely would if the Cowboys have one of the better records with Dez missing so much time.

Don't get me wrong, Romo is playing at his best from last year and based on what we saw in the 1st game, but he has a ways to go before he should be put ahead of Aikman and Staubach.

RunDMC

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, Romo is playing at his best from last year and based on what we saw in the 1st game, but he has a ways to go before he should be put ahead of Aikman and Staubach.

Right you're Mr. Wayne.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Romo sucks!

There, that might keep some idiots happy and hopefully quiet. smh

The idiot cannot even win a playoff game despite the TEAM around him. But, the know-it-all's know better because they SAID SO!

CASE CLOSED!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That says everything anyone needs to know about how you perceive things. How about explaining why you think he's the best?

I did in another thread. Your so good at looking people's posts up you should be able to find it. I'm not wasting the effort for you because you'll just generate another long and boring response that makes no sense.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I did in another thread. Your so good at looking people's posts up you should be able to find it. I'm not wasting the effort for you because you'll just generate another long and boring response that makes no sense.

You claimed you don't use stats when defending Romo you just go by what you see watching him play. The only way to rate QB's is to use stats, division titles, playoff wins and championships that's how they're all judged. The only argument that could be made in favor of Romo over Staubach and Aikman is stats but you refuse to admit that's the reason you have him rated ahead of both of them. It's Romo's numbers and career passer rating that has you and a few other FANS convinced he was better than Staubach and Aikman. It's the fact that you LIVE IN THE MOMENT which you proved by starting this thread after week 1 is another reason you have Romo ranked ahead of Staubach and Aikman. In the link I posted from that thread from over 2 1/2 years ago while I was defending Romo where were you?

I'll tell you where you were you were laying low with the rest of the agenda crowd while everyone of you were living in the moment. If anyone started a poll in Jan of 2013 asking everyone to rank the Cowboys QB's Romo would have never been ranked #1 by you or anyone else because you were living in the moment. I don't live in the moment which is why I defended Romo after his meltdown vs Washington in 2012 while you and the rest who accuse me and others of being Romo haters were no where to be found. You never come around after Romo's bad games only showing up when he plays well. I come here with links and quotes while you and the rest make unfounded accusations and continue to make them despite all the evidence to the contrary. I have you all figured and you know it. LOL

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm not wasting the effort for you because you'll just generate another long and boring response that makes no sense.

I don't make sense? Funny coming from a guy who claims he doesn't judge Romo by his stats but has him ranked ahead of Staubach and Aikman. LOL Romo isn't better than Staubach or Aikman so let me guess that makes me a Romo hater? :laugh:

Frozen700

Reaction score
The problem is. If they don't like him. They never will. Especially if they never liked him from jump.

It's like eating something the first time, and or even just looking at it for the first time and writing it off. It's going to be damn near impossible to get that person on board. It's human nature.

It's different if you had love for something then stopped.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The problem is. If they don't like him. They never will. Especially if they never liked him from jump.

It's like eating something the first time, and or even just looking at it for the first time and writing it off. It's going to be damn near impossible to get that person on board. It's human nature.

It's different if you had love for something then stopped.

Uh...what? excuse me, bro.

Uh, what were you saying? Damn....your posts are so beautiful...I mean Romo sucks.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
In one of the polls that was started asking to rank the Cowboys QB's one FAN had Danny White ranked #1. :facepalm: Another FAN had Don Meredith ranked ahead of Aikman. That gives you an idea what you're dealing with here. LOL

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those FANS steer clear when I talk about how good a QB Romo is and that the Cowboys have no chance without him because that doesn't fit with their KJJ hates Romo agenda.
There's 3 FANS on this board who repeatedly spin that I hate Romo they've had the same agenda for years but NONE of them showed up to defend Romo in that thread from 2013 in which I provided a link.
Some of the younger FANS who weren't around during the Staubach and Aikman era's can't understand why they receive so much love when comparing their numbers with Romo's because they don't understand that all the changes to the game over the years have inflated the numbers of even average QB's. With many here it's all about the numbers which is why a number of Cowboy FANS have Romo ranked ahead of Aikman and Staubach. When you compare Romo's playoff record to Staubach and Aikman's and mention they have 5 championships between them compared to zero for Romo some FANS scoff and accuse us of hating Romo.
It's Romo's numbers and career passer rating that has you and a few other FANS convinced he was better than Staubach and Aikman.
It's a FAN board it's the norm here. lol
In one of the polls that was started asking to rank the Cowboys QB's one FAN had Danny White ranked #1. :facepalm: Another FAN had Don Meredith ranked ahead of Aikman.
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/General%20Gifs/Chill_zpsqxyxgdqp.gif
The f, a, n and cap lock keys would enjoy your company more if you would stop beating them like Tina Turner all the time. sheesh.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I guess you guys have had enough fun in the Fan Zone. Moving this to the Rant Zone so some can rant away.

Be safe. Don't drink and type.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Aikman and Staubach are HOF'ers, let's not get crazy.

I've watched them all play since Dandy Don and Romo is better all around than them all. It takes more than an elite QB to win Super Bowls as hard as that is for some folks to understand.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/General%20Gifs/Chill_zpsqxyxgdqp.gif
The f, a, n and cap lock keys would enjoy your company more if you would stop beating them like Tina Turner all the time. sheesh.

Seeing that it annoys you so much I'll keep beating those cap lock keys...FAN! If anyone needs to chill out it's you..:thumbup: