Time to bench Dak

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I can't believe how much garbage can be packed into 5 pages. :facepalm:

Some of you guys just pull stuff out of the sky (or someplace darker) - I don't know if you're stupid or just lazy? It takes 5 seconds to refute some of the nonsense posted here, but it's not worth the bother - feelz guyz will just stick with their feelz.

At least it's in the right forum.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It’s foolish to just look at numbers. You can dump it off 15 tines and have a high %. No ones saying Flacco is elite, but he has skills dak doesn’t. He has a top 3 arm and throws a great deep ball. He reads defenses better than dak. He’s more accurate. I’d bring him in.

So he has a great arm, reads defenses great, etc. but doesn't have the stats?

Stats aren't everything, but how many SB winning quarterbacks in the last 10 or so years didn't have great stats? And every quarterback throws mostly "dump off" passes, the "long throw" is only done a few times per game.

Yeah Flacco is so great, a SB winning quarterback, they didn't bring him back as the starter after he recovered from his injury...

KingRah

Reaction score
So he has a great arm, reads defenses great, etc. but doesn't have the stats?

Stats aren't everything, but how many SB winning quarterbacks in the last 10 or so years didn't have great stats? And every quarterback throws mostly "dump off" passes, the "long throw" is only done a few times per game.

Yeah Flacco is so great, a SB winning quarterback, they didn't bring him back as the starter after he recovered from his injury...
If Dak was 33, he'd be gone too. I'm sorry to break it to you but, there are intermediate routes. You have dumps, 7 yard slants, 10-12 yard slants, or 17 yard passes too. I didn't say he was great at anything except throwing deep. He reads defenses better than Dak though. He reads defenses better pre snap and during the play better than Sak. Thats a fact. He also has a super bowl ring that you can't take away. He played better in his Super Bowl run than She li plays in any of his. He's better than DAk. He's losing his job because of age. If he was 27, Jackson wouldn't take his job.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
If Dak was 33, he'd be gone too. I'm sorry to break it to you but, there are intermediate routes. You have dumps, 7 yard slants, 10-12 yard slants, or 17 yard passes too. I didn't say he was great at anything except throwing deep. He reads defenses better than Dak though. He reads defenses better pre snap and during the play better than Sak. Thats a fact. He also has a super bowl ring that you can't take away. He played better in his Super Bowl run than She li plays in any of his. He's better than DAk. He's losing his job because of age. If he was 27, Jackson wouldn't take his job.

If you read defenses great, you should have a better completion percentage, he should find the mis-matches and exploit them. And your completion percentage should be better. Other than his SB year, he's 6-5 in the playoffs, with a 11-10 td to int ratio.

But I think it's a commonly held opinion that his SB year was an aberration for him, typically he doesn't play that well. Even if he would be better than Dak, I don't think he'd be that much better. But my main point remains - he's too old to come to the Cowboys, with young guys like Zeke and Gallup, Flacco will turn 34 in January, guys like Brady and Brees are the exception, 34 is at the tail end of his career...

Flamma

Reaction score

Dallas will be paying out a few big contracts in the next couple of years. In the next couple of years Flacco is a 26 million dollar cap hit in '19 and a 28 million dollar hit in 2020. Even if Flacco is better than Dak or a number of other QBs in the league. I doubt any team is going to want to pick up that tab.

KingRah

Reaction score
Dallas will be paying out a few big contracts in the next couple of years. In the next couple of years Flacco is a 26 million dollar cap hit in '19 and a 28 million dollar hit in 2020. Even if Flacco is better than Dak or a number of other QBs in the league. I doubt any team is going to want to pick up that tab.
Flacco will get released. Whoever Signs him won't be paying him 20 plus million.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak is the QB now and next year. Deal with it and quit whining like a little girl.

KingRah

Reaction score
Dak is the QB now and next year. Deal with it and quit whining like a little girl.
I don't think Dak's the guy and I'll continue to say it. I don't care if it makes me sound like your dad and grand pa. I'm allowed to have an opinion. If you don't like other opinions, leave the board or skip my posts.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't think Dak's the guy and I'll continue to say it. I don't care if it makes me sound like your dad and grand pa. I'm allowed to have an opinion. If you don't like other opinions, leave the board or skip my posts.
Keep saying it and keep sounding like the little whiny girl you show to be. If you don't like other opinions, leave the board or skip my posts.

KingRah

Reaction score
Keep saying it and keep sounding like the little whiny girl you show to be. If you don't like other opinions, leave the board or skip my posts.
Calm down girlfriend. No one calls anyone a girl except teenagers.
Enjoy my posts and tell your mom to have my ham sandwich ready.

KingRah

Reaction score
So do you guys think Dak has the potential to make a big jump in year 4? I doubt but hope so. He should spend this entire off-season working on footwork especially under pressure. P Manning was slow and un athletic, but his footwork was always great. He had the best mechanics. I also wouldn't mind seeing Dak drop a few pounds and run more. He should run once or twice in every first qtr to get the defenses attention.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Your reading ability sucks. Until you comment on what I actually said, I won't acknowledge anymore comments. Ask a family member to read it with you before you reply.

Personal insults are against the rules of this site. I don't listen to them. Blocking all further comments from you.

KingRah

Reaction score
Personal insults are against the rules of this site. I don't listen to them. Blocking all further comments from you.
Do t be a hypocrite. He insulted me first. If someone insults me, I’ll respond accordingly.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I usually bring this up after a disgusting performance by Dak after the game, but not this time. Another flat out TERRIBLE 1st half against the Bucs, we are risking success by playing Dak.

KingRah

Reaction score
I usually bring this up after a disgusting performance by Dak after the game, but not this time. Another flat out TERRIBLE 1st half against the Bucs, we are risking success by playing Dak.
I agree, but I know we’re stuck with him for a half decade. Hopefully Zeke can become a Peterson and get a bunch of 60 plus tds and cooper takes 12 Slants to the house every year.