Time to bench Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sak didn’t lose it, but he did nothing to he processes information like a computer from the 80s. He’s always going to hold the call. He has 40 sacks that are his own fault. He can run more to avoid holding it. I honestly think he can’t read the entire field. Test him like a rookie. Give him one or two reads then run.
He's going to hold the ball because one is open. This is going to happen any time we play a solid defense who can guard our receivers and is well coached. Its going to happen every single time.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
If you must toss someone under the bus, make it Kellen Moore. Dak was great in his rookie year due to Romo being on the sidelines.
Boise+State+v+Georgia+1ZRWsDTJH9Bx.jpg
So know you want to blame everyone around Dak FOR his sub par performance?? We will be the lowest scoring team on offense going into the playoffs. If we even make the playoffs. You got score more than 0 to beat the Bucs and Giants. Dak has regressed to a point that Moore would have been better!

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Way to take something I said 3 months ago and twist it as if I said it in the moment today. No sir, you may not include me in your Dak hating ways anymore. That's not me. The Cowboys lost that game against the Colts as a team. Tackling was atrocious and we shot ourself in the foot with penalties. To cherry-pick Dak as the reason we lost that game is just excusing too much poor football played by the rest of the team.
I dont think he hates Dak. He like the rest of us want an elite qb not some sub par qb. Dak would be 2nd string on any other team in the entire league! Mayfield in Cleveland is far superior. Most will concede that Dak is the worst qb we have had...yes worst than Quincy.

morat1959

Reaction score
Way to take something I said 3 months ago and twist it as if I said it in the moment today. No sir, you may not include me in your Dak hating ways anymore. That's not me. The Cowboys lost that game against the Colts as a team. Tackling was atrocious and we shot ourself in the foot with penalties. To cherry-pick Dak as the reason we lost that game is just excusing too much poor football played by the rest of the team.

Dak, our offensive scheme and head coach didn’t give us the best chance to win the game. D can’t ball out every week but this offensive scheme, Garrett and Dak have a history of repeating its self over and over again. If you can see that, you’re not in touch with reality.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Sak didn’t lose it, but he did nothing to he processes information like a computer from the 80s. He’s always going to hold the call. He has 40 sacks that are his own fault. He can run more to avoid holding it. I honestly think he can’t read the entire field. Test him like a rookie. Give him one or two reads then run.

So when do you become an offensive coordinator?

KingRah

Reaction score
Dak, our offensive scheme and head coach didn’t give us the best chance to win the game. D can’t ball out every week but this offensive scheme, Garrett and Dak have a history of repeating its self over and over again. If you can see that, you’re not in touch with reality.
indeed, days been flawed all year , but th defense covered it up. they're allowed to have a bad game, they're not the one who are about to sk for 20 plus million.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I dont think he hates Dak. He like the rest of us want an elite qb not some sub par qb. Dak would be 2nd string on any other team in the entire league! Mayfield in Cleveland is far superior. Most will concede that Dak is the worst qb we have had...yes worst than Quincy.
That's just dumb.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
this isn't an impulse reaction, his excuses are gone and he looks even worse than he did when all the "problems" for him were here.

Need to see what we have, may have to give the new guy 2+ years to judge if he's a franchise guy or not.
If you look up the definition of "ignorance" in the dictionary, you would see a quote like this.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak didn't get that FG attempt blocked, or forget how to tackle. You have an issue with Dak's history so let's look at it. 46 starts, 30 wins. So the preponderance of what's "repeating" is winning, it just didn't happen today. You are just a prisoner of the moment and letting your emotions override any logic. Dak can't win them all so you'll have to excuse the occational loss.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
True because Quincy had no run game a bad line but similar numbers. Quincy threw a good deep ball too.
Are you forgetting Quincy's drug problem or is that not a problem with you? That would explain your disjointed logic.

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak didn't get that FG attempt blocked, or forget how to tackle. You have an issue with Dak's history so let's look at it. 46 starts, 30 wins. So the preponderance of what's "repeating" is winning, it just didn't happen today. You are just a prisoner of the moment and letting your emotions override any logic. Dak can't win them all so you'll have to excuse the occational loss.
Emotions have nothing to do with it. I know what I see with my own eyes. There’s no way you can watch him and say he’s a legit starting QB. He just has too many flaws that are not getting any better. We must be watching 2 different QBs.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Emotions have nothing to do with it. I know what I see with my own eyes. There’s no way you can watch him and say he’s a legit starting QB. He just has too many flaws that are not getting any better. We must be watching 2 different QBs.
Agree Dak is terrible...Hes turned the ball over like 5 times just in last 2 games...cant even throw an accurate pass let alone a td..All these skilled players around him..Hes terrible!! Hes holding this team back!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I agree completely. I see a QB with 30 wins with realistic expectations. You ignore that and demand winning a certain way or it doesn't matter to you. :facepalm:

just_catch_it

Reaction score
We need to go after Foles, eagles back up is way better passer than Dak....Dak would not even start for any other team

morat1959

Reaction score
I agree completely. I see a QB with 30 wins with realistic expectations. You ignore that and demand winning a certain way or it doesn't matter to you. :facepalm:
And where have those wins gotten us? Dak’s won nothing yet and never will unless everything is perfect around him. You’ve got a love feast with Dak. There’s no reasoning with you or you don’t know what a real NFL QB looks like.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And where have those wins gotten us? Dak’s won nothing yet and never will unless everything is perfect around him. You’ve got a love feast with Dak. There’s no reasoning with you or you don’t know what a real NFL QB looks like.
Two division titles in 3 seasons. Your willful blindness to Dak's success is not anchored in logic. If the wins and the division titles don't tell you he is a winner then there is nothing I can say to free you from your amentia.

KingRah

Reaction score
Teams get wins not qbs. Zeke has a better record than dak if that’s the case.