Time to fire up Bernard

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
80's animation was pretty cool if you could stray from the corny cartoons.
Although even some of the corny cartoons were cool too.
Cool enough to create billion dollar industries.
I hated Snarf. I think that character ruined the whole show...much like Scrappy Doo ruined Scooby Doo.........but even more.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I've only watched the tape of the first half but Joe Thomas wasn't a disaster coming in at Mike. I don't think we need to make any rash moves if LVE is only going to be out six weeks, even though I'm bullish on Bernard's future.
Joe Thomas did grade out pretty well from what I saw. He looked solid. I always thought he was a viable backup can come in and start for you at times.

fivetwos

Reaction score
..lol.. cant imagine him being worse than Jaylon. Jaylon couldn't smell Tuna if it was on his shirt.
Well that's what I mean.

If it gets to where he is better but they are still running 54 out there due to his contract.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Joe Thomas did grade out pretty well from what I saw. He looked solid. I always thought he was a viable backup can come in and start for you at times.
Not a huge fan of him, but our DL seems to get pushed around so much its tough to say.

We supposedly fixed the lack of size/stout in the middle but it didnt seem that way.

Let's see moving ahead.