Time to go after Antonio Brown

kento40

Reaction score
Big Ben is a much better QB than Dak is even in his dreams, and hasn't even got 40+ TD throws in a season.
Did he say break Manning's record? Lol!!!!! Dak could have Randy Moss and TO in their prime on opposite sides of the field and still put up those numbers. I swear some of the posters on this forum are beyond delusional.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Are you comparing an entire career to three seasons? If you are, then you're right.

If Big Ben, a future HOF, can't get 40+ TDs with Ju Ju and Brown, Dak freakin' Prescott isn't getting anywhere near that mark. It just isn't happening LOL

Verdict

Reaction score
If we do Dak throws for 45 Touchdowns in his sleep.

Amari+Antonio+Zeke+Gallup

Would far and wide be the best receiver core these last 2 decades.

Antonio loves the spotlights and Jerry loves headlines. This is a match made in heaven

It would be very unlikely to happen for multiple reasons, but wouldn't that be a thing if beauty.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If Big Ben, a future HOF, can't get 40+ TDs with Ju Ju and Brown, Dak freakin' Prescott isn't getting anywhere near that mark. It just isn't happening LOL
That didn't answer my question.
But how do you know? I mean, he's only played 3 seasons. Which, by the way, are statistically better. I'm NOT claiming Prescott WILL be better, but there's nothing to suggest he can't improve and or reach higher numbers. I'm not stuck on just his passing TD totals regardless.

Verdict

Reaction score
It won’t because only way he can be had is through draft picks. Steelers want a couple 1sts for him. Dude still has three years left on his contract.

Total a**hole, diva! No thank you.

The Steelers NEED to move him pretty badly, but it is going to wreck their cap. I wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers would accept the 2020 first round pick that the Cowboys still have. But if I were the Cowboys, there is no way I make that trade.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Brown is a bigger diva than dez ever hoped to be. Dez was loved by his teammates. Brown throws his quarterback under the bus. He gets mad when his own fellow WRs outdo him.

Not worth the headaches.

Verdict

Reaction score
Only way he ends up in Dallas is in Madden.

Brown wants to be the #1 option here. You got a team setup for the run game and you just acquired Cooper.

Not happening.

If Brown and Cooper were on the same team, Brown is probably the #1. I don't think we throw the ball enough to tie that much up in resources at WR.

Verdict

Reaction score
Brown is a bigger diva than dez ever hoped to be. Dez was loved by his teammates. Brown throws his quarterback under the bus. He gets mad when his own fellow WRs outdo him.

Not worth the headaches.

That's accurate.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
And for all
The talk of how brown dominates...

He needed dez to take a year off and to put up 15 scores himself to finally pass 88 in TDs.

74-73 now.
With brown having been targeted 400 more times.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That didn't answer my question.
But how do you know? I mean, he's only played 3 seasons. Which, by the way, are statistically better. I'm NOT claiming Prescott WILL be better, but there's nothing to suggest he can't improve and or reach higher numbers. I'm not stuck on just his passing TD totals regardless.

AGAIN, a veteran HOF player probably playing near his peak, or slightly below it, not getting 40+ TDS means Dak Prescott who hasn't gotten over 30+ TDs in a season is not getting freakin' 50+ TDs in a season.

You're insane. Dak Prescott fanboys are insane. Please, just....stop being silly.

I want you to do something for me - find a popular post on Twitter about Brown and tweet out that Prescott would get 50+ TDs with Brown on the team. I want to see the reactions you get - you're in a bubble here on this forum, and that's what I'm guessing is the problem. A lot of you don't get to look at how ridiculous your posts are due to homer syndrome.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And for all
The talk of how brown dominates...

He needed dez to take a year off and to put up 15 scores himself to finally pass 88 in TDs.

74-73 now.
With brown having been targeted 400 more times.

More TDs would always be nice, but the red zone is not easy and Dez was one of the best at it. However, Dez was not the player Brown is - you don't consistently get 100+ receptions and the numbers he does without dominating. He is, in my opinion, the #1 WR in the league since 2014 and it's not really that close. You want to see a player that claims to dominate? Go look at Julio Jones and his numbers and he actually disappears in games, Brown doesn't.

ESisback

Reaction score
-Antonio will ask for too much
-He is 31 (and though he is still putting up great numbers, how long will that last?)
-He is a bigger diva than Dez. We don't need anyone like that on our team
-He seems to have lost his mind as of lately as well.

Cooper, Gallup, Wilson, Brown, Austin, mostly likely a couple of others through draft and free agency—we can gather one helluva WR corps out of this group, not to mention the contributions Zeke and the TEs make.

Western

Reaction score
a9a4623e6b616b4b0fc2d018bb7acaae.gif

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
AGAIN, a veteran HOF player probably playing near his peak, or slightly below it, not getting 40+ TDS means Dak Prescott who hasn't gotten over 30+ TDs in a season is not getting freakin' 50+ TDs in a season.

You're insane. Dak Prescott fanboys are insane. Please, just....stop being silly.

I want you to do something for me - find a popular post on Twitter about Brown and tweet out that Prescott would get 50+ TDs with Brown on the team. I want to see the reactions you get - you're in a bubble here on this forum, and that's what I'm guessing is the problem. A lot of you don't get to look at how ridiculous your posts are due to homer syndrome.
That wasn't my point. Keep driving the 2nd part of the post I responded too. It's not about TDs. I asked a simple question when you said Ben was a much better QB. Career-wise? Of course? But comparing 3 seasons to 15 seasons is disingenuous. Especially considering when you compare their 1st 3 seasons.

For the record, I'm not the one who claimed 40+ TDs will ever happen. That wasn't my point.

Also, your bubble theory is stupid. Using hindsight, I would rather have a dozen QBs other than Prescott. So your assumption is false, but what else is new? You will say and support any idea to hate Prescott.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That wasn't my point. Keep driving the 2nd part of the post I responded too. It's not about TDs. I asked a simple question when you said Ben was a much better QB. Career-wise? Of course? But comparing 3 seasons to 15 seasons is disingenuous. Especially considering when you compare their 1st 3 seasons.

For the record, I'm not the one who claimed 40+ TDs will ever happen. That wasn't my point.

Also, your bubble theory is stupid. Using hindsight, I would rather have a dozen QBs other than Prescott. So your assumption is false, but what else is new? You will say and support any idea to hate Prescott.

The very person I responded to thinks Prescott would break the TD record.

Again, I will state, if a HOF QB playing at a high level can't accomplish this with Brown from 2013-2018 means Prescott will not be tossing 50 mother freakin' TDs in the NFL.

Maybe get context instead of arguing just to argue? You sound silly here.

Your "point" is lost when you completely exclude the very post I responded to. It's annoying when people just look for an argument, which you are clearly doing because of past arguments that have you butthurt. Grow up.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The very person I responded to thinks Prescott would break the TD record.

Again, I will state, if a HOF QB playing at a high level can't accomplish this with Brown from 2013-2018 means Prescott will not be tossing 50 mother freakin' TDs in the NFL.

Maybe get context instead of arguing just to argue? You sound silly here.

Your "point" is lost when you completely exclude the very post I responded to. It's annoying when people just look for an argument, which you are clearly doing because of past arguments that have you butthurt. Grow up.
I'm not talking TDs dummy, I just got done telling you that. I'll let you get the last word, since you keep hiding from the point I was making, and going back to the ridiculous notion of 40+ TDs, no wait! Now it's 50+.
I wasn't looking for an argument, I just asked a simple question. It doesn't have to align with whoever you are whining about. get after it tough guy, people are waiting for more of your unbiased insight!
:lmao:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If we do Dak throws for 45 Touchdowns in his sleep.

Amari+Antonio+Zeke+Gallup

Would far and wide be the best receiver core these last 2 decades.

Antonio loves the spotlights and Jerry loves headlines. This is a match made in heaven
He’s under contract.

cowboyec

Reaction score
no.
AJ Brown,Ole Miss
Deebo Samuel,South Carolina
Riley Ridley,Georgia
Parris Campbell,Ohio St
Hakeem Butler,Iowa St
Jordan Humphrey,Texas

just give me one of'm...please and thank you.