Time to go after Antonio Brown

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Not happening with Dak, he just doesn't have the accuracy. Passing isn't Dak's strong point.
Yea that is exactly how Cooper feels....no wait.

This may sound crazy to some but I would prefer adding Tate over Brown just not to deal with the headache Brown brings to a locker room that seems to be pretty tight.....good job JG.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yup.

People don’t recognize Dak is averaging 30 total TDS with a bottom tier offense for the first 3 quarters.
Its funny they way to say Dak is the only one that needs weapons to produce but can't name a single player that did it by himself. This isn't tennis, golf, baseball or even basketball.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Its funny they way to say Dak is the only one that needs weapons to produce but can't name a single player that did it by himself. This isn't tennis, golf, baseball or even basketball.

You think Dak is one piece away from breaking Manning's TD record. Delete your account.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
If we do Dak throws for 45 Touchdowns in his sleep.

Amari+Antonio+Zeke+Gallup

Would far and wide be the best receiver core these last 2 decades.

Antonio loves the spotlights and Jerry loves headlines. This is a match made in heaven

AB is a head case.

He would destroy our team.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
They got the good drugs in the 909

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Ddisco22

Reaction score
If we do Dak throws for 45 Touchdowns in his sleep.

Amari+Antonio+Zeke+Gallup

Would far and wide be the best receiver core these last 2 decades.

Antonio loves the spotlights and Jerry loves headlines. This is a match made in heaven
Sounds good but I don't think it would work

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Not enough touches to go around. Antonio wants to be the #1 option.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
When you read on the twitterverse that AB is basically saying good bye to Pitt but he has not been traded or released...in my mind I think...oh good grief here comes the posts on the zone about bringing him in...never mind that you just gave up a first for Cooper and plan on paying him #1 WR money while he is much younger vs a WR who is older and treated his team like a complete diva by not wanting to play.

And of course it happens...WILLFREEDOM909
will post it.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Now if this was a WR that was only wanting a small deal for a couple of years...that would be one thing.

However this WR wants to be paid and he wants to be "IT" on his team because he is a diva.

NO THANKS

FIFY

JBS

Reaction score
And if he doesn't will you finally see the reality about the type of QB he is?

He could have hall of famers everywhere and he isn't jumping from a QB who throws under 25 TD's to 45.

How about you get him a coaching staff w a clue first..

conner01

Reaction score
That's gonna be a no for me dog.

We already have a 1st round and 3rd round pick invested in our starting WRs, and possibly will have a 2nd or 3rd invested in TE. Not that I wouldn't want his talent in Dallas, but I don't see Antonio Brown as the Missing Piece for a Super Bowl, so I'd focus acquisition effort elsewhere.
I think we will have another 2nd or 3rd this year on a WR
As for Brown, pass
Don’t need the headaches or the salary