Time to have bully ball Mindset

starfan1

Reaction score
I agree. We had some Moxie earlier on, now we need to get back to punishing teams.

chargers 31st ranked run d
minnesota 29th
giants 25th
atlanta 22nd
new england 20th

our other 3 victorys we found another way to win. Washington is ranked 4th and if we are to have success running it we need stellar games by the line ans dak and receiving units need to make them pay for stacking box

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I agree and it falls to the staff and players to get back to that. The Thanksgiving day stretch has always been tough, now they get those extra days off and gear up for the final push of the season. I think Cowboys are more than capable but now is the time to show it.

yep… time to put up or shut up

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
chargers 31st ranked run d
minnesota 29th
giants 25th
atlanta 22nd
new england 20th

our other 3 victorys we found another way to win. Washington is ranked 4th and if we are to have success running it we need stellar games by the line ans dak and receiving units need to make them pay for stacking box
We didn't run very well on NE or MIN, either.

Pokes12

Reaction score
I agree and it falls to the staff and players to get back to that. The Thanksgiving day stretch has always been tough, now they get those extra days off and gear up for the final push of the season. I think Cowboys are more than capable but now is the time to show it.
I hope you are correct and that we get back to punching people in the mouth. Smash and grab!! OOPS, did not mean to make a reference to the criminal conduct in California.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I hope you are correct and that we get back to punching people in the mouth. Smash and grab!! OOPS, did not mean to make a reference to the criminal conduct in California.

I will say I know they are capable of doing it, it falls to the coaches and players to go out and do it. Coming off the hard stretch of games in short time frame gives them time to rest up and to work on issues. Dallas went 2-2 over that stretch not exactly what I was hoping for but also not bad.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I will keep saying it.. Moore doesn't wanna win that way.. He'd rather lose passing it 50 times and running it 12-15 than win running it 30 and passing it 30-35.. That has been his MO since he took over aside from when Jerry chimes in with how much he would REALLY like to see us run the ball more. He won't run outside more than 2-3 times a game.. and he is apparently allergic to running consecutive running plays no matter how many yards the previous run play gains. 2 yards a 20 yards, doesn't matter, the next three plays WILL be passes.. many of which will be a whole 2 yards down the field anyway.. I'm just glad I don't have any more hair to pull out..

DonnyPhoenix

Reaction score
Aside from all of the normal calamity of an NFL season(injuries, suspensions, player regressions, etc) is it possible that the coaches may be trying to put some different tendencies on film for other teams to study? We should already know, as fans, that these coaches and players can ball out when they play and coach their game. Yet, at times, they do some inexplicable stuff. Maybe theres some method to the madness. But, as we get healthier, I agree its time to start pressing the gas.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Time to play bully ball. Sick of the nameless mutts from the capitol. Let’s go take their lunch money

255.gif
Agreed , 100%