Time to shut up and be positive - there's a lot to like here

Piledriver

Reaction score
Our LB"s are awesome ...

Our DL is 2007 emerging ...

I like our TE's ....and I like this kid Schultz ...

I like Gallup and Cole's reemergence ....

I like Dak's fight ...he's tougher than a $2 steak .... don't forget his GOT BLASTED v Wash on an illegal hit went into the booth for protocol and bounced back - he fumbled like Aik in the EZ and got us in tying FG range .... dude is a baller...

And I love the fact Cooper is a Cowboy ....love it ....

Most importantly I love our division - we can win it ..

I also love that Garrett's *** is now in the jackpot ...he got his WR and his firing in ...this is truly his last hurrah ...

Don't forget Tom Coughlin was a joke in NYC ..fire Coughlin rallies ... until he caught a break and found a formula ....

So either we march our way into Glory ....or Garrett shats the bed and is canned ....

Win Win ....

Shut up and enjoy .... put your Doug Cosbie ( i bet I'm the only owner of one ) jersey on Monday and think positive ...

No more negative waves Moriarity ....

ShortRound

Reaction score
fgws696.gif

waving monkey

Reaction score
Our LB"s are awesome ...

Our DL is 2007 emerging ...

I like our TE's ....and I like this kid Schultz ...

I like Gallup and Cole's reemergence ....

I like Dak's fight ...he's tougher than a $2 steak .... don't forget his GOT BLASTED v Wash on an illegal hit went into the booth for protocol and bounced back - he fumbled like Aik in the EZ and got us in tying FG range .... dude is a baller...

And I love the fact Cooper is a Cowboy ....love it ....

Most importantly I love our division - we can win it ..

I also love that Garrett's *** is now in the jackpot ...he got his WR and his firing in ...this is truly his last hurrah ...

Don't forget Tom Coughlin was a joke in NYC ..fire Coughlin rallies ... until he caught a break and found a formula ....

So either we march our way into Glory ....or Garrett shats the bed and is canned .... :popcorn:
22 years of board therapy will

Win Win ....

Shut up and enjoy .... put your Doug Cosbie ( i bet I'm the only owner of one ) jersey on Monday and think positive ...

No more negative waves Moriarity ....

:popcorn::popcorn:
hurls himself around like a cannonbal
so being a gamer is the new dis

Verdict

Reaction score
I will shut up and be quiet when Garrett is Fired!!! Actually, I will literally jump for joy!!! Hate to say it but there is very little hope of playoff success until Garrett and Linehan are canned!!

I wasthat happy about Dez getting canned. Witten retiring was the icing on the cake.